Search results

1. D

At least two new EOS M cameras coming in 2019 [CR2]

EOS-M is not going anywhere. It has its place and it is becoming more and more popular as they progress.
  2. D

Canon officially announces the EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM

My Wish List: EF-M 53 f/1.4 IS EF-M 63 f/2.8 IS Macro EF-M 10-22 f/2.8 EF-M 15-44 f/2.8 IS EF-M 44-125 f/2.8 IS
  3. D

Here are the full Canon EOS R specifications

Totally agree. In fact I was hoping a little more from the EOS-R. If it turned out to have a few more features (i.e., dual cards, IBIS) I likely would have sold my M50 that accompanies my 5DMarkIV. But based on what I am seeing here I see no point. I will keep the M50 for a while as it is an...
  4. D

Here are the first images and specifications of the Canon EOS R and the new RF mount lenses

Would have liked to see the M50 in there as well. Strictly for size comparison with the new mirrorless.
  5. D

Here’s the full list of gear Canon will announce on September 5

Guess my magic 8 ball was broken. Sigh. Preferred native mount.
  6. D

I am going to differ. Unless it is truly an adapter for EF to RF mount of which I am hoping against there is only 1 logical conclusion - an mount to match RF to EOS-M cameras. It doesn't make sense the other way (crop lenses on ff bodies). I hope I am right :-)
  7. D

I think its the other way around but I could be wrong.
  8. D

Not necessarily. Not if the new camera takes EF natively then it would make sense to create an adapter for the M Series to accept RF lenses. I guess we will see shortly.
  9. D

I agree with you. I am going to bet that is how it turns out around as evidenced by their release of another M series lens. I think the Canon lines will end up breaking into 2 main lines. The EF-M and the RF/EF series. The rebels, et. al will fall by the wayside eventually as Mirrorless takes...
  10. D

Is a Canon RF 24-70mm f/2 launching with the EOS R?

I hope there is not a new mount. Stick with the EF mount and the EF-M mount. Make 1 mirrorless pro that sticks with EF Mount and the second one using the EF-M Mount to keep it small.
  11. D

Canon's Full Frame Mirorrless Cameras [CR2]

"Often tote guns". That is a completely unfounded and ignorant statement to make. Please leave the political aspect out of it. I am a canon guy who also loves his firearms. Nothing wrong with that.
  12. D

Canon Announces the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III and EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II

Wow. Just Wow. Good comparison - waste of an upgrade. Should have stuck with doing a new 50 1.4.
  13. D

Two Canon Lenses to Be Announced on June 7, 2018

I am totally with you. I hope the Mark III rumor is wrong and a 50 1.4 shows up to accompany the 35 and 85.