Search results

1. F

EOS R, Canon BG-E22 Battery Grip review?

Hi! Now that the price of BG-E22 has been lowered I wonder if anyone seen a review with the grip? Preferably on youtube? As I feel the R is slightly unbalanced with 70-300 L I was thinking to try a grip. But before I splash out all that money I would really want to learn how it looks and feels...
  2. F

Question about anti flicker feature on 5DS and 5DMKIV

I recently brought my 6D and 70-300L for a school play. I was astonished that out of 10 pictures, 3 where "blue", one "red". Like they where shot in "black and blue" and "black and red" (monochrome). I presume the school use some kind of multi colored LED light source to emulate "white". Would...
  3. F

EOS 5DS DSR Firmware update wishlist

When a new camera is released Canon could easily breathe new life into 5DS/DsR (like what happened with 5DmkIII and original 7D) with a firmware update!! Here is my wishlist: Faster autofocus: Despite having a superior auto-focus mechanism the 5Ds is only focuses as fast as a 6D!!! The...
  4. F

Capture 1 lens profiles

I am evaluating C1 as Lr replacement as I was thinking to buy a Fuji x100t, eventually opting for a 35mm 1.4l for my 6d. I became slightly frustrated with C1 and cropping pictures and it seemed to lack many lens profiles like 70-300is L. Are there happy Canon C1 users and how do you crop...
  5. F

6D firmware 1.1.6 exposure issue

I posted on dpreview forum that after updating to firmware 1.1.6 on my 6D I cannot get correct exposure on flash photography in low light. My pictures get extremely overexposed 9 out of 10 times. I cannot seem to find firmware 1.1.4 anymore, does anyone have a link for the 1.1.4 firmware so I...