Search results

1. benique

Automatic 360 Pano head

Hallo, I'm planning to do 360° x 180° panoramas for businesses. I currently have a Canon EOS R with an EF 24-70 2.8 and some other longer lenses. What is the best automatic 360° panorama head? I want to be able to take photos very efficiently and with high quality.
  2. benique

Drawing Pad

Hi Guys, Recently I've been thinking about buying my first drawing tablet for photo editing with PS. I've checked out a lot of reviews. My current choice would be a Wacom Intuis Pro Medium. I'm mainly using a iMac 27 5K and a MacBook Pro 15" retina when on the go. My reasons for wanting to buy...
  3. benique

Seeking Protographer in Bogotá, Colombia

Hola chicas y chicos A friend of mine who's starting a business in Bogotá is looking for a good but affordable photographer to take her portrait. Are there any photographers on CR from Bogotá?
  4. benique

Which Lens to buy for Portraits

I've been thinking about getting a new lens mainly for portraits. I currently use a Nikkor 50 F2 with an adapter on a EOS 650D. The image quality of the lens is outstanding in comparison to the Canon 24-70 F2.8 MK I and the Canon 50 F1.4 I compared it to. I've been thinking about buying one of...
  5. benique

Assembling Portraits

When editing portraits do you guys sometimes copy parts of various images into one photo? For the last portrait job I did my subject chose two photos which she likes the most. In the end I only need one. These two photos are nearly perfect except on one the eyes are too big and on the other the...
  6. benique

Flash equipment for Portraits & Events

Hi Guys I am planning on shooting business events and portraits at my customers' offices. I don't have my own flash equiment yet. Therefore I'm researching what I should buy. I have been reading about a lot of off brand flashes on flashhavoc.com. I'm leaning towards buying a Yongnuo flash and a...