Search results

1. B

1Dx compared to 1DX MK2 differences for concert photography?

I've been lucky to have an opportunity to shoot some concerts at a small local venue. After shooting with the 6D and 7Dmk2 I recently rented the 1DXmk2 for the last gig and was blown away with the performance (AF more than anything else). So much so, that I sold my 6D within next few days and...
  2. B

Lumix LX100 at Adorama comes with a $200 gift card.

Very nice little camera comes out to $500 new. 3 year warranty is included, too. New version is supposedly coming out at Photokina, so it is bound to lose some value, but as it is, it is a stellar performer. 4/3" sensor, built in 24-75mm 1.7-2.8 Leica lens. Very good low light performance. This...
  3. B

How to view ALL Unread posts rather than just the ones since last visit

I own another forum and a very useful link is to view all unread topics rather than just the new posts since the last visit. For example, there might be something interesting going on that I did not get a chance to read, but as I return to the site it is now not visible since nobody responded...
  4. B

7D mk2 Auto Focus survey

'recently purchased the 7D mk2 and am curious who had to send their back. It seems like majority of ppl are having issues, but we all know that it's just the ones with problems that are bringing it up. Lets find out what the real numbers are! pierre