Search results

1. Big_Ant_TV_Media

Firmware: Canon EOS R5 v1.6.0 now available

NOBODY CARES ABOUT VIDEO lol
  2. Big_Ant_TV_Media

Unconfirmed Canon EOS R7 Specifications [CR1]

finally more news for the WILDLIFE SHOOTERS so they can stop trolling/complaining/whining and wishing for their NEW camera being developed, acting like their 7D2 units have stopped working or etc
  3. Big_Ant_TV_Media

Canon releases firmware updates for the EOS R5 and EOS R6

all these bird and animal shooters smh HAS ANYBODY tested the new firmware on human sports eg: American football, soccer,baseball and bball since it can follow TORSO & Helmets now? or even AUTOMOBILE RACING?
  4. Big_Ant_TV_Media

Canon releases firmware updates for the EOS R5 and EOS R6

smh here come the bird shooters lol
  5. Big_Ant_TV_Media

Canon’s roadmap includes 32 new lenses by 2026 according to Canon’s CEO

can we all imagine if they make a "RF 70-200 2.8 mark ii with internal zoom and keeping the same form factor some how? that would be amazing!!! hoping the canon engineers have this in they're minds somehow
  6. Big_Ant_TV_Media

That’s all folks, for me anyway. Canon Rumors will live on.

sir dont go smh dont get Bullied by clowns maybe it was that troll Neuro that lives in these forums?
  7. Big_Ant_TV_Media

This is how you downgrade the firmware on a Canon camera

cause of folks in these FORUMS always wanting too add/fix new or current features EVERYTIME they think of something or see another camera or brand with the features they want
  8. Big_Ant_TV_Media

its canons fault I feel they rushed the new firmware out just for the new video features and the R3 new features that is R5 & R6 users got jealous of Im hoping they throughly hear out and look at the problems 1.5.0 is causing some of us but at least DOWNGRADING saved us 300-450 dollars sending...
  9. Big_Ant_TV_Media

guessing you didnt try the video steps too restore it too normal?
  10. Big_Ant_TV_Media

oh the guy who lives in these FORUMS REPORTED
  11. Big_Ant_TV_Media

I just tried it with my main r5 and option 1 worked great (as I'm typing I'm downgrading the firmware on my backup r5 now eos utility will not work for the r5 but I feel better now having my firmware back a camera fully working the way I want it to work kh camera saved me $300-400 if I had sent...
  12. Big_Ant_TV_Media

Canon EOS R6 firmwave v1.5.0 changelog posted, download now available

CANON SAYS YOU CANT ROLLBACK THE FIRMWARE EVEN IF YOU SEND IT IN AND ASK THEM TOO DO IT SO DONT KNOW HOW YA ROLLING BACK YA FIRMWARES? UNLESS THERES A SOFTWARE THAT THOSE IT? LET ME KNOW
  13. Big_Ant_TV_Media

Is September 14 the day we finally get the official Canon EOS R3 announcement?

here come the IF I CAN GET MY HANDS THIS CAMERA OR THIS LENS THEY ANNOUNCED "cry babies" I guess some of you dont know there's WORLDWIDE & REAL PANDEMIC THATS ONGOING as well other stuff that hindering all types of manufacturing and shipping especially all the major camera companies if your...
  14. Big_Ant_TV_Media

Firmware: Canon releases v1.4.0 for the Canon EOS R5

wish these video crybabies would just move on too Sony or etc for all these WISHES AND ETC smh Canon Focus on what your company/brand was founded on PHOTOGRAPHY/STILLS & IMPROVING IT FOR EVERYBODY
  15. Big_Ant_TV_Media

There is still discussion internally at Canon about an APS-C EOS R camera

lmao bka folks who just buy cameras too look cool and waste their money
  16. Big_Ant_TV_Media

There is still discussion internally at Canon about an APS-C EOS R camera

canon please dont waste R&D/Production and factory resources (their a waste) "I know the birders and etc will come at me full force with there anger" but APSC is just a waste in my opinion on this camera its not needed lets improve on already stellar R5 & R6 cameras and R3/R1 cameras
  17. Big_Ant_TV_Media

RF 70-200 F2.8 lens "need expert opinions and peace of mind"

ok I will try it even though I still hear some movement
  18. Big_Ant_TV_Media

turn the IS off on the lens?
  19. Big_Ant_TV_Media

I called canon tech and they said its normal yet turn off the IS on the lens after you power it off?
  20. Big_Ant_TV_Media

CANON REPLIED WITH THIS TODAY BELOW Dear Anthony _____, Thank you for writing to us. My name is Eric and I understand you have questions about the RF 70-200 f/2.8 IS USM lens and I can assist. Noise is normal as the image stabilization of the lens causes the internal components of the lens...