Search results

1. Big_Ant_TV_Media

RF 70-200 F2.8 lens "need expert opinions and peace of mind"

I just got a semi used RF 70-200 2.8 len from guy in jersey city union city nj area today for less then 2300 and I noticed when I got home the lens rattles/wobbles a little nothing severe YET, but is that NORMAL? and like how the R5 shakes when its off and etc are these shakes/rattles/wobbles...
  2. Big_Ant_TV_Media

ADOBE R5/R6 HAS UPDATED TODAY 9/18/20

CAMERA RAW,LIGHTROOM & PHOTOSHOP HAVE BEEN UPDATED FOR THE R5/R6 finally we call shoot RAW NOW lol
  3. Big_Ant_TV_Media

POSSIBLE "NEW" R5 PROBLEM FOUND?

so i got my R5 from B&H thur by 1030am here in nyc/nj area it was in packed up well no signs of damage or being used or etc so today saturday from 4pm too 6pm i was out testing the SERVO AF at bk bridge park here in nyc on street bball camera worked great no problems or etc yet here's the...
  4. Big_Ant_TV_Media

New York Fashion Week

wanted too know if there any fashion photographers on here u don't see many or see many posting WANTED TOO KNOW WHAT YOUR GO TOO DO-ALL CAMERAS AND LENSES FOR SHOOTING FASHION WEEK FROM THE WINTER SHOWS "indoors" TOO THE FALL SHOWS "indoor and some impromptu show outdoors" and some sample...
  5. Big_Ant_TV_Media

how good is photo mechanic? and how often is it updated for latest cameras/len

wanted too know how good the software is on macs i wanted too buy a license for it and use it since i use lightroom 5.7 and most likely will not be able too use 5.7 when the 5d4 comes out without having too buy the lightroom update
  6. Big_Ant_TV_Media

SO WHERE's CANON 7D Mark 2 Firmware Update Mentioned for this Week

so other users or people who have/had problems with there 7D Mark 2 where told canon was releasing or updating the firmware this week so was it a lie or etc created by canon too calm people down or too ease the concerns of the AF problems some people are having a sorta placebo effect too put...
  7. Big_Ant_TV_Media

PHOTO PLUS EXPO 2014 NYC "WHO WENT & WHAT DID YOU LEARN"

I WENT TOO THE EXPO WEDNESDAY "SET UP DAY" AND WAS ONLY ABLE TOO GO TODAY "A RAINY SATURDAY" BUT MET SOME COOL SHOOTERS PICKED CANON'S BRAINS ABOUT HOW TOO SHOOT CERTAIN STUFF WITH THE NEW 7D MARK 2 "funny how everywhere i went today in the expo everybody was like how did u get so fast there...
  8. Big_Ant_TV_Media

7D Mark 2 Preorders "sound off"

anybody order there 7D Mark 2 kits yet and if so when are u scheduled for your deliveries??? or do some of u rather go too any big camera stores and get them in hand rather then rely on FedEX Or UPS slow shipping even with 1 day shipping options? i ordered mine from a store in NJ called BEACH...