Search results

1. JoFT

There will be an EOS M/EF-M announcement this year [CR1]

I still hope for a bright future of the EF-M mount. I love to carry the M6II with me and I still hope for an M5MkII - with 8stop IBIS - and some more lenses.... especially a 100-400, a 56 f1.4 (But I can live with the Sigma....) as well as a 64nn f2.8 macro with 1:1 magnification amd some light....
  2. JoFT

EOS Webcam Utility is not detected from any Webcam software on my 2019 MacBook Pro 15" with the latest Version of Mojave

Amazingly I got a phonemail from Canon Germany... They checked the situation on my operating system. And we got it working - It only worked in what Webversion of teams with google Chrome as browser. Thank you Canon Germany! Awesome support....
  3. JoFT

EOS Webcam Utility is not detected from any Webcam software on my 2019 MacBook Pro 15" with the latest Version of Mojave

I am using the following tools where I would need it: Microsoft Teams Zoom skype wonderme facetime (I know that this should not work) I tested the following cameras M6Mkii 5DMkiii R R5 All cameras deliver no result. In no software the EOS webcam utility showed up as a camera.... Has...
  4. JoFT

Canon announces more mind blowing specs for the Canon EOS R5

Here is my question... will this camera destroy Sony completely having DGO as well (Dual Gain Output)???
  5. JoFT

I added the first time the workhorse... Canon´s RF 70-200mm L IS USM: Stellar Performer.....

Wise choice.... when I look into the size and weight of the Z-Mount equivalent....
  6. JoFT

I added the first time the workhorse... Canon´s RF 70-200mm L IS USM: Stellar Performer.....

That's a bit sad.... my son in law had it.... and it got stolen....
  7. JoFT

I wanted to add some photos from my recent trip to France.... BIF, something easy... I do like how the lens performs against bright light.... Sharpness is something which is a really strength of the lens... 200mm, f22 and 1/25s handheld..... The OIS is the best I have seen ever...
  8. JoFT

Why? Normally I refused to have "the holy trinity". I want to be different, having more options and to be able to break the barriers of the gold standard of this industry. That's why I have Zeiss lenses which not everybody has and why I love to shoot with f1.4 glass - or even faster. The...
  9. JoFT

Two new EOS M cameras rumoured to be coming in 2020 [CR1]

I agree: the attached EVF is not the best choice... love the M5 over the M6 package... But in total: the M6 is damned good!!! On the other side.., I made more than 10k images on my M5 - which got replaced by the M6. It is a very handy camera and it delivers excellent images... It is by fare too...
  10. JoFT

Canon will reclaim their full-frame megapixel crown [CR1]

Wow!! this sounds like music in my ears.... Looking at the lenses Canon is releasing for the R-mounts this makes totally sense. I predict all the guys changing to Sony in these days will have regrets in the future.....
  11. JoFT

SIGMA announces three DC DN prime lenses for the EF-M mount

This are great news, for both, Sigma and Canon. At the last photokina the Sigma people told me that they had decided to support the "M"-mount never.... I guess the 56mm f1.4 will come pretty soon....
  12. JoFT

Rest well Canon EOS 7D series [CR2]

I do not get your point....The R mount is the future! And each new R mount body makes the transition quicker. I love my R and I would not even want a 7D3 at all -anymore after shooting the R for half a year.... A 7D MkIII performance in an EOS-R body would make perfectly sense.... 24 MP would...
  13. JoFT

Rest well Canon EOS 7D series [CR2]

Just a guessing.... a R-mount 7D would mean APS-C and the rumored high speed body.... well, this may all make sense to me...
  14. JoFT

Three new RF prime lenses coming in early 2020 [CR2]

I guess you are wrong: the RF35mm f1.8 IS shows that there is space for lightweight compact glass, I expect an RF85mm f1.8 IS as well as a RF 50mm f1.8, both hopefully with IS...
  15. JoFT

Adobe updates Lightroom Classic, adds a new texture slider and new Canon camera & lens support

This is just ridiculous: the newest technology in the market and no support from adobe!!!
  16. JoFT

Canon EOS 90D Specification List [CR1]

I would not invest any cent in a DSLR anymore.... only mirrorless.... I hope this camera specs are coming in 2 forms: one "M"-body and one "R"-Body....
  17. JoFT

Another weather sealed decent performer from Samyang/Walimex/Rokinon for RF- (and Nikon Z-)Mount: the MF 14mm f2.8

My Verdict: a Highly recommended lens. After first slight disappointment: Knowing the lens since a couple of years this copy is confirming the good things I know about this lens - but I have to give the quality assurance department in Samyang the task to check the lenses they give out a bit...
  18. JoFT

Rokinon officially announces the RF 14mm f/2.8 and RF 85mm f/1.4

There is a mayor upgrade in these lenses between EF and RF Mount: The RF Mount version got weather sealing... which is not bad to get. I had both lenses for testing. They work well on the EOS R... if you like to read...
  19. JoFT

Canon celebrates 16th consecutive year of Number 1 share of global interchangeable-lens digital camera market

Congratulations Canon. For me still the no1. Even if the Sony IP portfolio is great, but a great sensor alone is not making great cameras automatically....
  20. JoFT

Samyang new 85mm f1.4 RF - including weather sealing

Samyang send me the 2 new lenses for RF for testing (Well, i was a bit astonished by the way). I took the lens around and made some test shots, comparing it with my Zeiss Milvus as well as the Canon EF 85mm f1.4 L IS USM. This is my verdict about this lens: After first mixed feelings: I am...