Search results

1. adventureous

parks to charge for selfies,could it happen here?

Some parks in Mexico will start charging for selfies, possibly to curb or slow down people killing themselves smiling as they fall off a cliff. Don't know if I can post links here, but just google what parks charge to take selfies and it's the first one.
  2. adventureous

anyone used PW flex tt5 and Profoto D1 to get HyperSync ?

Going from speed lights to D!'s and I have read the flex tt5 can give HyperSync which is not as good as high speed sync but similar. Wondering if anyone has experience using it outside and what you think of the results.
  3. adventureous

popup tent for event portraits

I want to come up with something to use at a daytime outdoor event to do pet and or people portraits. Anyone care to share experiences with these? I am thinking white would be the best color and most of them seem to be 10x10 size. I would like something bigger, maybe putting two end to end to...
  4. adventureous

downsampling

I have seen the term downsampling used for the 5DS/R recently, and was wondering is it the same as resizing, as that is what I do in lightroom before exporting. If so is there a common workflow to be used in LR that would be optimal for the 5DS/R both for print and web?
  5. adventureous

5dmkII color shift question when bracketing

When I shoot brackets in raw AV mode -4-2 0 0+2+4 and look at the photo's in lightroom, there is a noticeable difference between the 0 0 colors, with the second 0 being the accurate color. Is this common for 5dII and if so, does the 5DIII do the same thing?