Search results

1. Mars1954

Loading pictures from R5 to Windows Computer

Thank you I will check that out
  2. Mars1954

Ye but when they load on Auto Play they all go in My Pictures as separate pictures instead of loading as a folder with the date
  3. Mars1954

When I load my R5 pictures from my Sd card they go onto my Windows 10 Computer just by the year Not a separate folder by date like all my other canon cameras do I dont know what I am missing I have never seen this does anyone know if its setting in Camera or possibly on my Windows Computer Thank you
  4. Mars1954

A higher end EOS M body is in the pipeline [CR1]

The move to mirrorless exclusively over time is evident. RF mount and M mount for crop sensors The EF mount slowly is being phased out. I would think that it will take several years before EF lenses and the E F mount cameras begin to become antiquated.As the owner of two 5D Mk Iv's and a 5D...
  5. Mars1954

Canon announces more mind blowing specs for the Canon EOS R5

Just wondering if they will include at introduction a 64 Gb CFexpress card and reader like they do with the 1DX Mark III
  6. Mars1954

Canon announces more mind blowing specs for the Canon EOS R5

I politely ask who is Drew MacCallum and how does he know the price?
  7. Mars1954

Canon EOS R5 Specifications

NO mention here of dual card slots! should we just assume that it will have them?
  8. Mars1954

Patent: Lower cost RF mount prime and zoom lenses, including an RF 16-35mm f/4

!6-35 f/4 has also been a favorite of real estate photographers!
  9. Mars1954

Luminar 2019 with libraries coming soon from Skylum software, this will be a free upgrade for current users

Releasing in December 2019 thats well over a year away why would you guys publish this now?
  10. Mars1954

5d3 Vs 5d4

As a wedding photographer and real estate photographer I own 2 5D Mark III's and 1 5 D Mark IV I loved the upgrade from the Mark II to the Mark III several years ago but I will say this once I started using the Mark IV I never go back to MarkIII's any more I love how you can bring out the...
  11. Mars1954

SIGMA Announces the 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM

I may of missed it but was there a date when it would be available?
  12. Mars1954

Canon Announces the EOS Rebel T6 (1300D)

Food mode it seems that 99.9% of people who post the food images on social media are taking them with a camera phone! Canon do you really think that this mode is going to bring those people over to the DSLR world really????
  13. Mars1954

Canon Commemorates Production of 80 millionth EOS-Series Interchangeable-Lens Camera

Really who cares how is this even one of your head line stories!
  14. Mars1954

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to Come Before NAB [CR2]

The original 5D, 5D Mk 2 and 5 D Mk 3 have always been desirable for wedding photographers a March announcement makes a lot of sense because the unofficial wedding season runs from about April to October for a a lot of pro wedding photogrpahers.
  15. Mars1954

50mp Cameras Coming in March [CR1]

So I guess my question would be why would there be two versions what are the advantages of each I confuse easily Thank you
  16. Mars1954

50mp Cameras Coming in March [CR1]

I have this same question somebody please explain thank you.