Search results

1. S

Huge vignette when using Sigma Art 35mm f1.4 on Canon EOS R6 is normal?

I was looking a sigma Zoom for a Canon R 5 -it was a Canon EF Mount. Some EF lenses are for Compact Sensors only- You need to check it before hand. Only full Fram Sigma lenses work.
  2. S

Lenses for Cruise

I have the RF 24-240mm which is what I'm taking on a cruse- and that is it- If it were me, I'd take the 24-105 period ,unless you have lots of room & want to carry lots of lenses around(which is a real PAIN). Don't forget- If you need wide shots and don't have a wide angle or such, you can take...
  3. S

Thinking EOS R or RP for Kolari IR Conversion: Thoughts?

I have had two conversions and they work super ! The great part is you can see what you are photographing!! Not like using a dark filter. My latest camera is a Canon Ti 5 and it works perfectly!!Good company!
  4. S

Lens will Not Auto Focus Above 200MM

I will see if I can find how to go back on firmware. May be hard to find - I did find that the lens will work in Live view mode. That makes it more frustrating!! I even tried deleting all setting and going back to default- a no go!! I guess this may be a lens for my 7D MKII only! I liked the...
  5. S

Both Canon and Tamron have been to the factory-This lens worked perfectly for 4-5 months then quit- There are many users of this set up on facebook and no problems. This lens works fine on my 7D MKII and 4 other Canon bodies. The lens works great on live view but wont focus on OVF ...
  6. S

Canon 90D (Just had a factory check) and a Tamron 18-400 (just returned from a factory check). Canon says they do not guarantee 3rd party lenses.. This lens worked for 4 months perfectly- Now it will not auto focus at any thing over 200mm. HOWEVER>>> It will auto focus in Live vieww ...
  7. S

7D MK III specs Leaked!!

The first box in this thread is a video- click on the arrow....
  8. S

7D MK III specs Leaked!!

Questionable clickbait link removed by admin Here are specs for the new7D MK III for Q1, 2020 I do not know how true this is!! Check it out!!
  9. S

Leaving an Epson Printer On, or Off

Thanks for the suggestions! I have the P600- One coment I had from a fellow area person was to bag the printer and put a dish of water inside and keep it locked down until I use it-not bad for AZ... the old story.. it is a dry heat! I will give a few of the suggestions a try!! I do know that...
  10. S

Yes Here in AZ I have to print at least a 4x6 to keep the heads in operation- probably more efficient than cleaning heads all the time! Looking for an easier way!
  11. S

I just read an article on Epon printers that said you should leave your printer on as this keeps the heads powered on and the ink will then not dry up in the head quite so quickly. Any thoughts on this- If I do not use my printer for a couple of weeks(Down in AZ and super dry) the heads...
  12. S

7D MarkII Battery Performance

With out actually counting shots(approx 800) I had to use 2 batteries shooting in warm weather (65 degrees) shooting on high speed, lots of zooming (70-300 IS) back info screen turned on, as I was making adjustments quite often. My batteries were fully charged and GPS was off. I'm going out...