Search results

1. FFN

Frost on the window

Most of my images at MudbrookPhoto.Com are the result of a multi step process: 1) HDR stack of 3 shots, 2) contrast, color, saturation, sharpening and Levels adjustments in PSCC, 3) Filter Forge for artsy stuff.
  2. FFN

7D2 HDR - Mustard Yellow!

No. Actually I prefer the Canon color rendering, especially skin tones. The dr and ISO are only noticeable to me in poor light where I have to fix in post. Auto white bal is better and the flicker control has made a difference.
  3. FFN

Yes it was hard to track.
  4. FFN

Maybe you are referring to the shine caused by the folds in the background drape? It looks really bad in this image which was resized for posting. The original looks like a highlight from the drape.
  5. FFN

So far, the focus on our 7D2 cameras has been acceptable. However, we use only Canon lenses. Many complaints I have seen about focus for Nikon, Canon and even Sony have been in relation to Sigma or Tamron lenses. We had a Sigma 35mm f/1.4 live view focus problem on a D800e that was fixed via a...
  6. FFN

Frost on the window

Jack, Here is an edit of your shot that I made in PS along the lines I described - except the HDR stuff.
  7. FFN

Frost on the window

Jack, It is best to shoot the window in the AM or PM with the sun at a low angle to the side. If you have tripod or camera that does in-camera HDR, take 3-5 shots and merge them in PS into a single HDR photo. Then adjust the colors/temp/brightness/contrast to suit. Use artistic filters in PS to...
  8. FFN

Frost on the window

Thank you EVERYone for the kind comments. Here is another shot from this AM @ -12F.
  9. FFN

The D750 was the last straw in a 45 year Nikon adventure. First was the D600 oil/dust issue that required a trip to Nikon. Decided to dump it - at a larger than normal loss because of the reputation of the issues - before the late and reluctant recall by Nikon. Then the D800 left focus problem...
  10. FFN

My first post here with the new Canon 7D2 (replaced my D750). 24mm f/2.8, EF-S STM, ISO 100
  11. FFN

Frost on the window

Actually I did just jump ship and moved to Canon 7D2 and a slew of lenses.
  12. FFN

Frost on the window

At -17F frost usually forms on the windows. MudbrookPhoto.Com
  13. FFN

HDR & Artist filters in PSCC

This is what I have been creating in HDR and PSCC artist filters.