Search results

1. C

Speckles in 85mm L II

It doesn't show well in the picture. But it is definitely not dust and it is definitely inside the lens. They all look very similar. Like pin head sized bubbles.
  2. C

Speckles in 85mm L II

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I've been on here. But I need some help figuring out what this is and how to fix it. There a bunch of speckles in my 85mm and I want to sell the lens. But I want it fixed before selling. Any help?
  3. C

do you hope for sony sensors in the 5D MK 4?

I feel like camera companies have been trading off back and forth forever and Canon sensors were leading for a while and now it's time for someone else to talk et lead for a few years and light a fire under Canons ass. For still shooting I'm still using my 5D3 and for video A7s. I also hate...
  4. C

Canon Announces the Cinema EOS C100 Mark II

I agree. I would be upset if Canon decided to waste any money on this part. I think their products look fine and really don't see the NEED for wifi. I would never want to do file transfers over wifi anyway
  5. C

5D MKIII H264 vs RAW vs RAW 3X Crop from Macro 1:1

I used to do that too but in lightroom. and the export took forever! It was definitely a bit of a learning curve to learn Resolve but I would say it's definitely worth the time because the way it handle 5D raw it beautiful. and the new resolve has some great new tools for raw processing. Also, I...
  6. C

A light camera on a light glidecam/steadycam with high video quality?

The Sl1 would be great and I've heard this is a pretty decent steady cam http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flycam-DSLR-Nano-Handheld-Camera-Stabilizer-Quick-Release-Steadycam-Rig-Stativ-/400738363377?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d4dde27f1
  7. C

Canon 6D - RAW and stabilizer test

Your footage looks beautiful
  8. C

5D mkIII vs A7s

I just got my A7s which was a hard decision after only ever shooting Canon. But the very few tests I've done are pretty amazing between the two cameras. I hope Canon makes me regret buying the A7s soon! Here are my first few tests. 1. A7s vs 5D mkIII: Basic Tests...
  9. C

Night driving time-lapse through Tasmanian landscapes

That was really an awesome video. Great job
  10. C

5D MKIII RAW Video (web series pilot episode)

That was a neat video. Totally caught me surprise!
  11. C

My latest wedding video =D Opinions welcomed

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've posted my work here. Just wanted to share my latest wedding video with you and see what some of you thought. This was shot on 2x 5D mkIIIs for most of the day, but for ceremony I use 2x 60Ds and 1x 7D on tripods for the extra reach. All my cameras are...
  12. C

5D MKIII H264 vs RAW vs RAW 3X Crop from Macro 1:1

I usually run everything through Davinci Resolve first then send to FCP or PP. I feel like Resolve handles the RAW better for a basic pre-edit grade. Just my experience.
  13. C

How can I tell if my microphone is working?

Usually if anything plugs into the mic jack it will cut off the internal camera mic even if no sound is coming through the plugin mic. What I would do to test it is record video with out the external mic and tap/rub the camera mic that is located directly above the EOS 5D emblem. In this video...
  14. C

Sigma ART 50 Shipments - Have you received your confirmation

Just got my 1st of 2. This one I ordered on the first day, mid day, that it was available and it is amazing. The focus is spot on for every shot and it is tack sharp. Really really happy with it. Hope the 2nd copy is just as good as this one.
  15. C

I want my lens now!!! I want it i want it want it!
  16. C

Trailer for film festival - Mark III ML

Woah. That looks intense. When will it be available to watch? I like the concept. Very well done.
  17. C

Musicvideo - "Der Erlkönig" filmed with Canon 5D III and a drone

I think you did very well for your first. I really like the aerial shots you got. I think the aerial really helped keep in interesting so it wasn't just more of the same shot. I think it would have cool to have tighter shots of the bow on the strings, or tighter shots of his fingers on the...
  18. C

Engagement Video-Shooting made with Magic Lantern RAW

It's a pretty cute video. I like the color grading you did on it and you fit a nice edit. Though I'm not a huge fan of the artificial light leaks, but that's just personal preference. I also feel like it was just a little too long for the content. But it's a very pleasing looking video and it...
  19. C

Lucky!!! Order my first one 4/11 around 10:00 am Pacific Time. Hopefully we will get a shipment notice from B&H soon! Ordered the second one from Adorama on 4/19. Not really holding my breath for that one yet.
  20. C

Canon 70-200 USM IS L (not Mark II)

The Mark 1 is a great lens. I personally would go for the new Tamron 70-200. It's gotten some great reviews and the image quality is much closer to the MKII Canon.