Search results

1. K

Lots of New mirrorless and DSLR cameras in the pipeline

I have the EOS RT with the pellicle mirror film camera. Maybe Canon will not use the same model series.
  2. K

Does anyone still love their old gear?

I still love my Canon RT but it's a film camera.
  3. K

ARE Canon heading down the same track as Kodak

I don't believe so. Kodak was mainly a film imaging company and didn't really produce cameras and when they did it wasn't the same caliber as Canon
  4. K

Canon Full Frame Mirrorless is Definitely Coming, and The Wait Won't Be as Long as We Thought

If it's a full frame camera it'll probably use EF lenses. I just hope it's not a watered down camera. Hopefully Canon will develop a full mirrorless camera for each sector of affordability.
  5. K

Will it be the EOS M1? [CR2]

I wonder if Canon will use the Sony sensors. Canon sensors are fine but they are weak at low light and low contrast images. When they do release a FF mirrorless i also hope it has an EVF and articulating screen, not the up and down screen. Canon should've learned by now how to built a better...
  6. K

ALERT - TSA declares all cameras need to come out of your bag at security

A long time ago I was asked to step aside and asked to check my dSLR. The lady agent requested for me to take the lens off to see if there was anything in the camera. She also looked thru the viewfinder with the lens on. I did admire her for thoroughly checking items.
  7. K

Canon Introduces the EOS M5 Digital Camera and its First EF-M High Power Zoom Lens

Specs looks good. I wished they did put it a GPS module. I hope it has an option for the external GPS connectivity which I have. I have a Nikon P900 and it has wi-fi, gps and NFC and the GPS is nice to have data recorded with your pictures. When I saw the video the camera reminded me of the...
  8. K

*UPDATED* Is This The Canon EOS M5?

Re: Is This The Canon EOS M5? The design is either the 6DII or maybe an SL1? Hopefully Canon will now introduce a true mirrorless camera with EF or EF-S lenses.
  9. K

Patent: Canon EF 28-560mm f/2.8-5.6L USM

I wonder how much this lens is going to be and it looks massive and heavy. Will see this lens on sporting events on TV.
  10. K

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Spec List [CR1]

Seems like good specs but forgot a couple of things such as an articulating screen and mirrorless.
  11. K

Canon's Next ConnectStation to do 4K and Wireless Charging

Wireless charging would be nice in addition to replaceable batteries. The battery can charge overnight and be ready the next day. If Samsung can do wireless charging with their Galaxy phones why can't Canon. Qi wireless chargers are affordable. I also like the idea of wireless functions and...
  12. K

Sony's New a7RII Camera Delivers World's First Back-Illuminated FF Sensor

Doesn't Samsung has this type of sensor already?