Search results

1. T

Ron Howard & Josh Hutcherson Announce Fifteen Consumer Finalists For Canon's Project Imagination: Th

Re: Ron Howard & Josh Hutcherson Announce Fifteen Consumer Finalists For Canon's Project Imagination I am Ryan McDowell, one of the finalists for my submission borderless. Just an update: Borderless didn't win. They announced the winner yesterday and Mark Mukherjee of Tampa, Fla., with...
  2. T

Rural Community Mini Doc - C100

Hello CR! I've been a Canon Rumors user for a long time but never posted a topic. I just finished a piece and wanted to share my work with you. https://vimeo.com/133627719 This is a mini doc about my grandmother in my home town. I am very pleased with how it turned out and the locals are...
  3. T

Hangout Vacation Gelgaudiskis 2015 (Magic Lantern RAW 60fps)

5 seconds! guess you really gotta plan your shots well. It does look beautiful, I have not shot with Magic Lantern before maybe I need to give it a shot.
  4. T

Nicole and Patrick Wedding Highlight

What gear were you using?
  5. T

Music Video - Carla Bozulich - Gonna Stop Killing - 5D III RAW

Wow, great work. beautiful film. Liked on Vimeo!
  6. T

Hangout Vacation Gelgaudiskis 2015 (Magic Lantern RAW 60fps)

Wow! That was really neat. I didn't know that the magic Latern firmware allowed for 1080p 60fps raw. Did you experience any issues like overheating or filming stopping?