Search results

1. mikekx102

Has anyone else been waiting for an EF 24-70mm f2.8L IS?

Do we think that this lens will be produced? Or it will only be available in the RF series?
  2. mikekx102

EF14mm F2L probability?

Hi guys, I've been waiting for an EF14mm F2L since it was rumored back in April 2018. Since then the R mount has been released. Do you think this means that any release of an awesome Astro lens would only be in an "R" mount? I have a 1DX II but just want a superb extra-wide angle...
  3. mikekx102

Hardware Requirements to view 1DX Mark II Footage in EOS Movie Utillity at 60fps

Hi, I've never been able to view my 4K footage from my 1DX Mark II at 1x speed in EOS Movie Utillity (or any other application) and I'm wondering what hardware is stopping me from achieving this? When at 50/60P the footage plays for a few frames and pauses for a second, then jumps ahead. At 24P...
  4. mikekx102

Using a crop lens on 1DX Mark II for 4K UHD Video? Would it work?

Hi, I've done a search on this topic and can see that non-canon crop lenses (that don't protrude into the camera body) work on the 5D IV with its crop factor of ~1.7x, but I'm wondering if this will work on a 1DX Mark II also. Please tell me if my working is wrong, and your thoughts :) Okay, so...
  5. mikekx102

Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L IS - Strongly Desired

Hi there! Has anyone heard any rumors of this lens being developed? Perhaps alongside the 24-70mm F2.8L IS... This would be my do-all lens, and the first lens I ever pre-order. I was going to get a Zeis 15mm f2.8 for Astro shots but realised a 16-35mm f2.8 would be far more versitile as I...
  6. mikekx102

Any rumors on an F/1.4L prime between 20mm and 24mm?

Hi, I'm into landscapes and night landscapes - I love milky way photos - but I'm quite puzzled by the available options. The obvious choice is the 24mm F1.4L II, which I own, but the coma is gross. The 14mm F/2.8L performs poorly with coma too. I want to buy a Canon F/1.4L lens of a really good...
  7. mikekx102

Upgrading 6D to 5D IV or 1DX II for better autofocus and fps. Suggestions?

Hi, I'm currently upgrading from my Canon 6D, but I'm not sure what to upgrade to. I'm an amateur that takes some portraits, landscapes and action shots. I'm finding that my 6D has enough resolution and the quality is great, except for auto-focus. I want to be able to take photos of the dog...