Search results

1. K

These are the official ship dates for the recently announced Canon cameras and lenses

I got my 90D yesterday. I took it to a high school football game and just goofed around with it. I'm having a lot of fun with it. It's a big upgrade from my SL1 and T5.
  2. K

The "Lowly" Canon SL1

I love my SL1. Here are three images of mine I took in the last year. I just bought the 10-18mm and can't wait to see what great images I can get out of that combo.
  3. K

Is Canon EOS SL1 / 100D still worth to buy? Or M3?

I won the 1200D in a contest. Shooting with them both are very similar. I use the 1200D mainly for video, (Even though the 100D is better at video). I have my camera stabilizer set up so I can just mount the 1200D on it and go. The 100D has spot metering while the 1200D doesn't. No Mic input on...
  4. K

Is Canon EOS SL1 / 100D still worth to buy? Or M3?

I have both the 1200D and the 100D. I like the 100D better, but that's probably because I had it first and got use to it. I'm pretty sure they have the same sensor so images should be very similar. The 1200D is a little bit larger, and is more "Rebel" like. I feel like the 100D is just a little...
  5. K

Show your Bird Portraits

Taken in my backyard in with my SL1 with the 55-250.