Search results

1. Xavitxaung

A new EOS R system camera is coming in January [CR2]

On January is coming the Canon EOS 1R (or EOS FR1), so the evolution of the Canon EOS 1Dx Mark III, not a Canon EOS R1. It uses two different viewfinders, an optical one and an electronic one. A new design inspired in the F1 with an ultra resistant body and the same sensor used in the EOS R3...
  2. Xavitxaung

Here are more Canon EOS R6 Specifications [CR2]

The real question it is... The EOS R6 is it going to become a real rival to the Sony A7III?
  3. Xavitxaung

The Canon EOS R6 has shown up for certification

If it would be possible, I would prefer an evolution of the Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II or Mark III sensor inside the R6, I am still in love of what produces my EOS 1Ds Mk II...
  4. Xavitxaung

SIGMA to address their RF mount plans in early 2020 [CR2]

Sigma RF 28mm 1.8, 50mm 1.4 Macro, 50mm 1.0, 100-200mm 1.8...
  5. Xavitxaung

More information on the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III [CR2]

If in live view works so well, if you attach the EOS M6 Mark II viewfinder (in the hotshoe) you can get a better camera, well or a better version of that one and then, use the screen as an EOS R...
  6. Xavitxaung

A bit more about the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III [CR2]

The "new feature" is, different colors (red, yellow, green, fucsia...)... It could be nice to get a LP-E6N adapter.
  7. Xavitxaung

Images and specifications for the upcoming RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM, RF 85mm f/1.2L USM DS & DM-E100

Nice specs for a 70-200mm zoom range, the top is the weight and MFD.
  8. Xavitxaung

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III rumoured specifications [CR1]

I'm thinking about a 36 mp sensor for the new EOS 1Dx III, with a crop factor APS-H at 28 mp to get 30 images per second, many sport photographers would like this feature. It could be nice to get two different viewfinders (electronic and optical), like a Nikon F5 (interchangeable) and the body...
  9. Xavitxaung

Patent: IBIS appears in a Canon DSLR for the first time

Most probably we see it in an EOS 1Dx Mark III, maybe in both systems (APS-C & FF), just because the first competitor is not Sony or Nikon, it is Fujifilm with the recent GFX100. Do you really prefer an EOS R or a Nikon Z7 or a Sony A9 to a GFX100?
  10. Xavitxaung

Is a brand new 32.5mp APS-C sensor from Canon on the way? [CR1]

Why not a Canon EOS 80D Mark II? Why not a Canon EOS 8D for full frame DSLR? Canon sold to many 5D bodies; 5D, 5D Mk II, 5D Mk III, 5D Mk IV, 5Ds and 5Ds R. I'm thinking about it is time for a new DSLR name, like a EOS 3D or 3 twice (8). A new Canon EOS 7D Mk III? Why? It is a better option an...
  11. Xavitxaung

Announcing the Results of our 2017 Best of From Canon Poll

I still believe in a Canon EOS 3D, so in a pro revolutionary system, a DSLR body with a classic design, next to the Sony a9 (or a Canon F1N), not a mirrorless but coupling a large electronic viewfinder just above of the pentaprism with a rail system to focus through the back screen (like the EOS...
  12. Xavitxaung

Canon to Release Super Telephoto Zoom in 2016 [CR2]

I repeat, have you ever seen the Canon FD 150-600mm 1:5.6L? What about the price in second hand? A 200-600mm 1:5,6L it is not going to be cheap, it is cheap a Sigma 300-800mm 1:5.6 EX? Even that lens that produces less quality than a Sigma 800mm 1:5,6 EX is quite expensive, so, a Canon L lens...
  13. Xavitxaung

Canon to Release Super Telephoto Zoom in 2016 [CR2]

Once upon a time a FD 150-600mm 1:5.6L...
  14. Xavitxaung

The Next DSLR from Canon Will Be...

I am not so sure about the next Canon EOS 5D Mark IV name is going to be this one, I'm thinking about in Canon they have a 5Ds (and 5Ds R) and maybe it is time to build a new name, for example an EOS 3D. Why a Canon EOS 3D, well, first because right now there are many "professional" or...