Search results

1. sebasan

Gerald Undone says R5 4K video is line skipping and not binned

He is a sony fanboy. He lies a lot about canon. I blocked him a long time ago in youtube.
  2. sebasan

First 1D X III RAW files?

Marvelous
  3. sebasan

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Summary

But the marvelous sony A9 XIII has 24mpx and 4K30fps
  4. sebasan

Art Morris very vocal move from Canon to Nikon (an update)

He was dropped by the Canon program. That's the explanation on the Canon bashing. And Sony is trying to buy every youtuber they can buy. Everything seems pretty normal in the gear/photography world.
  5. sebasan

Patent: Expanded dynamic range using DPAF sensors

I have tried dprsplit and its outputs and it works very well. You need to dual proccess the files to obtain the dynamic range benefits which is better than dual proccess one file. (Its like bracketing but with one frame).
  6. sebasan

Patent: Canon RF 14-21mm f/1.4L, yes…. f/1.4

Canon is not delivering, canon is not innovative....
  7. sebasan

Is there an EOS R series camera with an APS-C sensor coming? [CR1]

Please, don't feed the trolls. It is totally unnecessary to answer this kind of "users".
  8. sebasan

Interview: Understanding the Canon EOS R

Stop feeding the trolls...
  9. sebasan

First look: Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM Image Quality

Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 was released January 2007. I think that it is logical that the new one is better than the old one.
  10. sebasan

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS R system

Sony's trolls are working full time...
  11. sebasan

Show your Bird Portraits

Thanks!
  12. sebasan

Show your Bird Portraits

A woodpecker hanging in the tree looking for food, a fall morning. Greetings.
  13. sebasan

What Bloomberg thinks of Sony, mirrorfree and CaNikon

Into my ignore list. Bye!
  14. sebasan

Just returned a Sony Alpha 7R III after a week

That's not true. A lot of people (Dustin Abbot for example) which I believe them a lot more than a anonymous forum writer, have done comparisons between the 5D IV, D850 and A7RIII and the difference in dynamic range is not that big (of course, there is a little advantage to the sony sensors)...
  15. sebasan

Nikon FF mirrorless marketing leak - new 8/5

I like the girl a lot
  16. sebasan

Tony Northrup: I Made a Mistake: The Canon EOS 6D Mark II is the BEST Vlogging Camera. Seriously.

The 6d mark II specification sheet was very good. Maybe for video the lack of 4k was a step back, but in others specifications, it was excellent. The problem started when the first files were analyzed, and they showed that the sensor was not better than the 6d sensor. That was why it was so much...
  17. sebasan

The Updated Canon Rumors Site & Forum Will Launch Sunday Evening (EST)

I want to choose "Rumors" or "Gear Talk" subforums unread messages, not all the new messages from the other subforums!! (It was that way in the older version). Thanks!!
  18. sebasan

Canon's First Full Frame Mirrorless Won't Have the Exact Same Sensors as the EOS 5D Mark IV. [CR2]

Re: Canon's First Full Frame Mirrorless Won't Have the Exact Same Sensors as the EOS 5D Mark IV. [CR Amazing amount of sony cameras (I know, it doesn't have anything to match with the topic)
  19. sebasan

Canon's Full Frame Mirorrless Cameras [CR2]

I have the same problem doing some tests with the 50mm f/1.8. I think it is a problem of the software which split the file. It is necessary to warn dprslit developers of this problems because it is a beta version yet, and they need to correct some errors. I don't think you need a lot of...