Search results

1. D

Canon to add to their Cinema EOS lineup with three new monster cameras [CR3]

Yea...maybe I just had a defective camera. It did the job great until the overheating started.
  2. D

Was just speaking from my experience. I never had that problem with my Clog 5d4 or eos R.
  3. D

Gotcha. That said I really wanted to the 1Dc at the time, but the overheating issue was unacceptable. Would constantly overheat during 4K recording to the point where it stopped working. Sent out to Canon for repair and $1000 later it started overheating again about 1 month later.
  4. D

I could be wrong but I don’t think Canon is gonna do another C series hybrid camera like the 1DC.
  5. D

The Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark II is the top choice for documentary filmmakers at Sundance 2021

Yes. C300 MKii is Netflix approved, so I’m sure it’s approved for other services.
  6. D

Canon updates its popular Speedlite Transmitter, with the new ST-E3-RT(Ver.2)

I have the Yongnou as well. It’s better than the Canon at like half the price.
  7. D

Updated: Scammed: The X-Tra battery campaign on Kickstarter

Likewise, I even contact them to make sure it would work with my R. They assumed I was buying it when my question was answered Thank you so much! Danny Keep it up! Hope you enjoy the X-TRA Best, Arthur Glad I dodged this.
  8. D

Hot Deal: Canon EOS RP $687, Canon EOS R $1223 and more!

I had an issue buying the 35 rf refurb. Bought it said in stock. Was waiting for about a week for it to ship then I got an email saying it was back ordered. I called and the sales rep could care less. That was my last purchase from canon.com. I’ll buy used from Craigslist or eBay for now, but I...
  9. D

Kickstarter: This Revolutionary Camera Battery will Lighten Your Bag and Change the Way You Shoot

According to Kickstarter page the original R is compatible. Post should be updated to reflect that.
  10. D

Kickstarter: This Revolutionary Camera Battery will Lighten Your Bag and Change the Way You Shoot

I wonder why the original R isn’t compatible? Would love this for my 5d4 and R
  11. D

DPReview: Review of the Canon EOS R5

I was really excited about this camera when it was announced, not so much now. It’s looks like a great camera for stills, but not video. I’ll stick with my R and 5DIV for the time being.
  12. D

Deal of the Day: DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer $299 (Reg $439)

Sounds like you need the regular Ronin S.
  13. D

Major Canon announcements in February and May of this year [CR2]

Yea I couldn’t pass it up. I like both cameras. They’re similar but still different. My 5d4 is still going to be my main body though.
  14. D

Used like new. The seller was desperate for cash. I usually wait til January to get some deals.
  15. D

Just picked up an EOS R with 24-105 for $1200. Couldn’t pass on that deal. Looking forward to the MkII or a pro R body.
  16. D

The Canon Store refurbished sale ends tonight!

The prices in this post are not reflected on Canon’s web site.
  17. D

Canon’s Cinema EOS plans for 2020 [CR2]

The C series is popular with people that shoot documentaries and reality tv, so I would say it is successful for Canon. They’re hardly overpriced and well liked by professionals. What’s the problem? People have been saying Canon is doomed for years and yet they keep coming out on top..
  18. D

M5 and 7Artisan's Fish Eye

I didn’t find a Canon mount for this lens. Which one did you get?