Search results

1. Steve Dmark2

The Canon EOS R3 at the Tokyo Olympic Games

If only I could have a 1Dx iii as my backup body...
  2. Steve Dmark2

Canon RF 85mm F2 Full Review

Hello Guys, Gordon has finished his, as one of the first, review of the new RF 85mm F2 IS STM lens. He compares it to the RF85mm F1.2L and the ancient EF 85mm F1.8. As I own the later lens my personal interest was such a review to evaluate If I can justify the 680€ extra money. In m case, I...
  3. Steve Dmark2

There are reports of the RF 85mm f/2 IS STM landing next week

Can't wait for the reviews from Dustin or Chris! Send them first :D
  4. Steve Dmark2

Here is the Canon Cinema EOS C70

Does it shoot 10 FPS?:D
  5. Steve Dmark2

There is another RF mount camera coming in 2020 [CR2]

I hope it is an update of the RP with 7 FPS and silent good shooting. Not more updates needed...
  6. Steve Dmark2

There will not be an EOS 5D Mark V [CR2]

In my opinion there will be no single digit canon DSLR anymore. 1D, 5D, 7D, 6D all buried. About the xxxD and xxD it depends on how Canon treats their M system and how they make successors for the RP. But they will stick around for ~two more years. Cheers
  7. Steve Dmark2

Canon releases an official statement about the EOS R5 and EOS R6 heat concerns

The guys from DPReview have finished their review of the R6, here we go: https://m.dpreview.com/videos/2834730544/dpreview-tv-canon-eos-r6-review Cheers
  8. Steve Dmark2

Here are the USD prices for the Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R6 and lenses

The guys from DPReview just have finished their review of the Eos R6! Here you go: https://m.dpreview.com/videos/2834730544/dpreview-tv-canon-eos-r6-review Cheers
  9. Steve Dmark2

Canon releases an official statement about the EOS R5 and EOS R6 heat concerns

If you have concerns, so wait with the pre order until an dependent reviewers have done their reviews. If you already have pre-ordered, too bad
  10. Steve Dmark2

Preorder: Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R6 and new lenses

Quoting my own post ;) ... and waiting for prices to make the first drop...
  11. Steve Dmark2

Preorder: Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R6 and new lenses

Didn't preorder anything. Waiting on Reviews from Dustin and Jared.
  12. Steve Dmark2

Here are the specifications for the Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM

I'll pass on this one and keep the Sigma 150-600 C. The more reach the better, and the 100mm on the short end are not needed.
  13. Steve Dmark2

Here are the RF 600mm f/11 & RF 800mm f/11 super-telephoto lenses

I think nobody will buy these in an instant... Or is it just me? Cause they are so new and special, I want to see reviews first... Does some body feel me?
  14. Steve Dmark2

Here are the specifications for the Canon RF 85mm f/2 IS STM Macro

Mhh was very interested. Now that I see bigger size and more weight than my current EF 85mm 1.8... I think I will pass on the instant buy and wait for some reviews. If the IQ isn't greatly improved this will be a pass for me. Cause the 1992!!! lens has 1.8 ;)
  15. Steve Dmark2

Review: Canon RF 24-105mm F4-7.1 IS STM

Dude, this only a new lens, stop hating each other.:rolleyes: Plp gonna buy this lens, stop wining about how bad it is for you, if you can afford other options. Better be proud of your L-Glass ;) Cheers
  16. Steve Dmark2

Review: Canon RF 24-105mm F4-7.1 IS STM

Hey Everyone, I have this lens for a month now. I did family shooting and was in the Netherlands on vacation. I made both stills and videos. (Family and landscape) For this price point an awesome lens! I also compared it to my 24-105 STM EF version. Yes EF is sharper in the corners but the...
  17. Steve Dmark2

Samyang announces the AF 85mm f/1.4 for the RF mount

The same, the Rf 85 1.8 is already in the making... I'll wait for that one. Especially because this is a very demanding aperture area!
  18. Steve Dmark2

Canon announcements will continue as previously planned

I do not think that there will be a DSLR 5D ever again. (After anouncement of the R5 & R6) They also never made another analog Canon 5 after having the 5D. ;) Cheers
  19. Steve Dmark2

6 unreleased Canon lenses and the two teleconverters show up for certification

I checked all the known sources, Adorama, B&H and german sellers. Can you tell me what do you mean with shipping? It is not stock notice right? Cheers Stefan