Search results

1. reef58

Free Canon Stuff For Youtube Subscribers

I would not seeing a winner coming from Canon Rumors.
  2. reef58

Finally A Black Bear

The photos and video are not nearly what I had hoped, but this was a year of blood and sweat to get this footage. I have had venomous snake encounters, built a photography blind, almost had a heat stroke, bout froze to death, been lit up by yellow flies. You name it all for this one minute of...
  3. reef58

Part2 of 100-400 vs 400 F5.6 Prime

Conclusions in the video. It is a long video but I compared these lenses over a period of several months. Cliff notes image quality is very similar. Giving away the 400 F5.6 at 1000 subs
  4. reef58

A Bit Different For Me Video Shot w/ 1DX3

An introduction to my new channel and an overview off a typical day in the woods. Not all fun and games.
  5. reef58

New Short Trip Video

Still haven't managed an overnight / weekend trip, but this was a full day. I have another video of 8k footage uploading.
  6. reef58

Foggy Turkeys in 8K

Latest with the R5 in 8k
  7. reef58

Latest Video

Most of this was shot with the 1DX3 due to the rain. Not happy with my editing. Video is hard.
  8. reef58

1DX3 vs R5 Video

I go over some of the differences similarities and how they fit into my style of shooting. It is a bit too long, but I am giving away some stuff. I am giving away a Wacom tablet, the basic one, an Olympus Tough Camera and I decided to add a Canon 400 f5.6 at 1000 subs if I live that long. A...
  9. reef58

8K Video w/R5

Finally got the R5 out. The trip was landscape focused, but I did have the opportunity to take some video of wild turkeys. Of course in 8k.
  10. reef58

Focus Mode 5D4

I am starting to dabble in video with my 5D4. The focus is wildlife. I use a Zacuto finder, therefore I cannot use the touchscreen to focus. I have the shutter button set up to focus and start recording. I have servo enabled. I am trying to decide which mode is best. I am using Flexizone...
  11. reef58

50d vs 80d

Has anyone owned both of these? I sold my 50d to get a 7d2. I have never been happy with the IQ and especially noise performance from the 7d2. The 50d was better. My 7d2 is at Canon Service now. If there are no noise improvements I am considering buying an 80d. I am curious on how it...
  12. reef58

Travel Tripod & Ballhead

I am looking and looking for the right travel tripod and ballhead to fit in my carryon. The tripod has to be 18" or less. This will be used with 16/35f4 24-105 f4 and possibly a 70/300L. I already have a RRS tripod and BH55 for car travel and when I want to use a big lens, so I am not looking...