Search results

1. G

Canon EOS RP w/RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM in stock and ready to ship

Hmm, maybe there is a shipment option that forces a delivery attempt at the original detestation address before the delivery can be redirected to a hold at location? I don't think I have ever had that happen with UPS shipments with any of the cameras and lenses that B&H has shipped to me (but...
  2. G

Canon EOS RP w/RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM in stock and ready to ship

If you are waiting for a delivery attempt and door tag before requesting a hold at a UPS location you are doing it wrong. As soon as you get a UPS tracking number for the shipment go online and request a delivery change to a hold for pickup at the UPS location. That is what I always do with high...
  3. G

Firmware: Canon EOS 5DS & EOS 5DS R v1.1.2

Also: EOS 5D Mark III: Firmware Version 1.3.5 [list type=decimal] Fixes a phenomenon in which standard exposure may not be obtained, or an irregular exposure may result, when Silent LV (Live View) shooting with the following TS-E lenses: TS-E 50mm f/2.8L MACRO, TS-E 90mm f/2.8L MACRO, or TS-E...
  4. G

Canon EOS 6D Mark II Has Begun Shipping

AF Area Selection Mode. Each time you press the button the AF area selection mode changes.
  5. G

Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Firmware 1.1 Coming Soon

The firmware update also requires an update to EOS Utility Version 3.5.0
  6. G

The Canon WFT-E8A Wireless File Transmitter Has Started Shipping

I ordered one back on May 26 after seeing this post. With tax and shipping the total was $525, still $75 less than B&H with free shipping and no tax. I checked the status several times and today noticed that the status had changed from Backordered to Order cancelled without any notification. I...
  7. G

1Dx mk2 B&H order status

Place my order at B&H on 03/10/2016. It shipped today, 5/4/2016. It might have shipped a day or two earlier except I was issued a new credit card number after originally placing the order and had to call their verification department to supply the new card number after the original card number...
  8. G

Stock Notice: Canon EOS-1D X Mark II at Canon Store

The manual says the ACK-E4 AC adapter kit can still be used with a reduction in viewfinder shooting to 8 fps. The ACK-E4 is only $94 at B&H, compared to $249 for the DR-E19 plus $399 for the AC-E19. If you don't need 14 fps when shooting on AC power the ACK-E4 seems like the way to go.