Search results

1. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Nice weather, went out for a walk this morning...
  2. 7

Miscellaneous Wildlife

Beaver swam by.
  3. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Swan - calm and relaxing.
  4. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

A few from this morning.
  5. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Blue jay molting.
  6. 7

Your favourite motorsports events

Thanks, Click.
  7. 7

Your favourite motorsports events

Amateur at the Canadian GP the past weekend.
  8. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Mallard.
  9. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Baby grebes.
  10. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Went to the Canon Road Trip Event in Toronto today where you could reserve and play with diffeent cameras and lenses. I took the R6 and paired it my 100-400 Mk i + 1.4 Mk ii; it worked out pretty well.
  11. 7

BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

Egret spreading its wings.
  12. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Busy mama.
  13. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Female wood duck from today.
  14. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Saw a pair of medium size birds flying around lately; finally caught them playing in our yard this morning - it's a pair of juvenile copper hawks!
  15. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Two owl sightings in one morning - what a treat! First, close encounter with the cute little saw-whet owl; then the great horned owl sleeping high up on a tree.
  16. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Blue jays in a corn field.
  17. 7

B&H ordering for Canadians

I had a similar experience with B&H before. I placed an order and paid with a C$ credit card. Before the items were shipped, I wanted to add some more items thinking they would just add them to the original order. Nope - they cancelled the initial order, refunded me in C$ which of course was...
  18. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

Working from home these days and saw this gray catbird (correct me if I was wrong) in the yard. Don't think I have seen one before in our area. Taken through a two-pane window using the classic 7d and 100-400 L.
  19. 7

Show your Bird Portraits

There is a snowy owl in the Colonel Samuel Smith Park at the end of Kipling Ave, Toronto; always on the dock. No crowd! I was one-on-one with it about 100 feet away last Sunday morning.