Search results

1. WOODS

That’s all folks, for me anyway. Canon Rumors will live on.

Dude! Loooooooong time visitor before finally becoming a member and I can understand every sentiment you make. I‘m very thankful for all the effort you’ve put into getting Canon news over the years - it’s been entertaining and informative! I wish you the very best in any new endeavours - be...
  2. WOODS

More features and specifications for the Canon EOS R3 have emerged

Any ideas as to the 4 holes on the vertical grip?
  3. WOODS

Here are more specifications for the Canon EOS R5

Pretty sure this is the resolution for the LCD rear screen
  4. WOODS

Further clarification of what will be announced by Canon next month

Is there a new Canon Speedlite 600EX-RX coming too? https://www.canonrumors.com/canon-speedlite-600ex-ii-rt-replacement-coming-soon-cr2/
  5. WOODS

Here is the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6, along with the announcement date

I’m intrigued by the unusual rubber cover flap on the front right of the R5 (missing on the R, RP and R6). It’s unusual as it has quite a large opening for a thumb... could this be a vent hole to exhaust heat from the body? I imagine it’s the remote control terminal like on the 5d mkiv, but the...
  6. WOODS

Here are more Canon EOS R6 Specifications [CR2]

The latter (y)
  7. WOODS

Canon EOS R5 pricing in Europe may have leaked [CR2]

Over £4,000 in the UK then
  8. WOODS

Here’s the upcoming Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM zooming in and out

Is the zoom rotation the opposite to traditional Canon lenses? I’m personally not a fan of the Nikon and Tamron direction of rotation... I think the only exception was the 24-70 2.8L mkI, the opposite hand to my mkII.
  9. WOODS

New Lightroom very slow - advice needed?

I don't believe Adobe have improved performance in this fashion. Try using 'Julieanne Kost's' new workflow to cull the images first, then build the 1:1 previews. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEVjXQXywM4. Using this method will reduce the amount of time required to 'only' 1:1 preview images...
  10. WOODS

Review: Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 by TDP

LOOOOOOONG time reader of the CR Forum/First time poster (please be gentle). Firstly - huge fan of Dustin Abbott's reviews. I could not praise the detailed overviews of Lenses and Camera bodies enough that he's undertaken over the years. Dustin - your efforts are very appreciated! Secondly -...