Search results

1. SkynetTX

Canon EOS 9000D Specifications

I have finished it so I upload it here: the specifications book of Canon EOS 9000D. Remember that I've designed it mainly for myself but others may also find it useful. So do not ask for movie shooting as this is a camera. If you want to shoot movies, use a camcorder. Do not ask for Scene...
  2. SkynetTX

Canon Image Gallery problem

Hello to all! Anyone here has any problems with Canon's own Gallery? I've uploaded some macro shots few weaks ago but none of them showed up yet. The latest photo displayed on the site (canon.*/get-inspired/come-and-see/gallery) was taken in may. The image count is still 27 000 and there's...
  3. SkynetTX

silky waterfalls

What is the fastest shutter speed I could use to create silky effect of waterfalls with an apeture between f/8 and f/11? Do I need an ND filter with ISO400 (on a sunny day)? If yes, how strong would you recommend?
  4. SkynetTX

RingType USM vs. STM/NanoUSM

In my opinion the Focus by Wire technology with the Initial focus reset "feature" is good for videographers and A+ mode users only. For still and especially for macro photographers the Ring-type USM motor is much better since it supports Full Time Manul focusing. As AF doesn't always work in...
  5. SkynetTX

Beetle photography

Ground beetle: