Search results

1. S

Your favourite motorsports events

Thats really interesting as I believe the NHRA here in the states does prohibit it due to the camera flash once triggering the beams or something like that. Or at least so I've heard.
  2. S

Love the gravel shot! The f1 stuff was also really good.
  3. S

Love your sunset shots Tom, they are incredible. Nice change of pace doing some larger scale stuff this past weekend.
  4. S

Very much so. Its a decently lit place, but for the pace these cars go I could definitely go for some more. Id ideally like to be in the 1/1000 range but the light is only good enough for 1/640 or 1/800(on the dark side IMO) at 4000iso(much higher and the noise gets a bit to much for me)...
  5. S

Back to some indoor stuff. So real pros even stopped by(William Byron(blue) and Scott Speed(oberto)).
  6. S

Man the 55 must have been flying to make it through all that gravel. I assume thats sorta turn 2 at PI right? Love seeing the DTM cars. Like f1 of touring cars lol.
  7. S

PI is such a beautiful race circuit. Love seeing shots from there! Panning shots are awesome.
  8. S

5DIII Partial banding

However I was in a completely different spot which could lend to your theory. For the banding shot I was working under different lights than I did with the longer lens. The facility lights were hardly new at that. As I recall I was sitting in the middleish of two lights for the banding. For the...
  9. S

5DIII Partial banding

With identical settings nothing showed up with the 70-200 f2.8 so Im fairly certain it is lens related. Thanks for the response's, I think I'll hit up canon and see what they say but I'm certain it'll be like traveler said with the lens being so long in the tooth its probably causing some...
  10. S

5DIII Partial banding

I searched the forums and didnt find anything like this, I apologize if I missed it and has already been covered. I recently covered an event and while using my 5dIII and Canon EF28-70mm f/2.8L USM and noticed some unusual banding. On several pictures it has horizontal banding but only through...
  11. S

Back doing some remote control racing again.
  12. S

Curious Roo/mickat. Do either of you guys get to do events as media for the supercars series. Or is the fan access enough in most cases? I've thought about taking a vacation to Australia and figured if and when I do go I'd like to probably attend a supercar race.
  13. S

Was a fun week!
  14. S

Haven't been able to do any of the full size stuff so I've made do. Man the smaller cars absolutely fly! Also been playing with the longer shutter speed for some blurred shots. These cars are so much fun to shoot, harder than some of the full size stuff ;D Lighting at all the places I've been...
  15. S

The v8 supercar shots still melt my heart. I loved them all!
  16. S

What are your most used lens?

70-200 f/2.8 usm
  17. S

Couple of mine from this summer.
  18. S

More Canon EOS M5 Images & Specifications

Re: More EOS M5 Images & Specifications Expected it to be a bit less square but the specs look decent. Curious what the number of AF points will be.
  19. S

Absolutely loved looking though this thread. I particularity loved the v8 supercars photos several of you have posted, photos from the AGP and Phillip Island were awesome! Very great stuff!
  20. S

*UPDATED* Is This The Canon EOS M5?

Re: Is This The Canon EOS M5? Looks very nice. I do have to wonder like others why or what sketched images would have a purpose for.