Search results

1. S

The Canon EOS 5D Mark V is in the works [CR2]

I glad to learn about Canon is working on EOS 5D Mark V, but it was not one that I need from Canon. Where is your plan for ultra-high-resolution EOS 5DS R Mark II included full 4K video mode with encrypted WiFi, GPS, and Bluetooth 4.0?
  2. S

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III rumoured specifications [CR1]

That was not enough! Canon did not do their preparation on the EOS 1D X Mark III camera body because it has very little development with tiny new features. Canon spent a lot of their money and produced JUNK mirrorless camera and JUNK RF lenses. They are trouble-prone engineered. Now, where...
  3. S

Patent: Canon RF mount modular CINE camera appears in drawings

Look like Canon copied Hasselblad appearance.
  4. S

Enuff!

A lot of professional photographers included me feel enuff from Canon that they stubborn focused on junk mirrorless and overpriced RF lenses. We need upgrades 5D series included 5DS R Mark II. Where is overdue for EF 24-70mm f/2.8 IS USM L series lens? Also EF 200-600mm L series lens? The...
  5. S

Poll: Are you going to be preordering the Canon EOS 90D or Canon EOS M6 Mark II?

The Canon Rumor's poll showed 60% not favor for mirrorless and non-DSLR camera system with 3779 voted included me. The problem with Canon for failure to continue with DSLR need for professional photographers. The R series system had been total failures with a lot of trouble-prone incidents for...
  6. S

Both Canon and Nikon are in deep trouble after financial reports.

I wrote several posts, but so many morons backfired at me. I have over 50+ years of experience in photography. Now, I have solid proof here. https://fstoppers.com/originals/future-bleak-why-nikon-and-canons-new-mirrorless-lenses-are-wrong-direction-328471?page=1 Both Nikon and Canon made...
  7. S

Canon Q2 2019 financial results released

You have not to realizeiI have been a professional photographer sincere 1960. I tend to buy my equipment from neither Adorama or BH. Canon made a huge mistake in the market to abandon 5D series for mirrorless. Since they released R series have many issues. The same incident with Nikon. I fed up...
  8. S

Canon Q2 2019 financial results released

I am not surprised about Canon's second report with a 22% loss. In the article as follows, we successively launched strategic full-frame models into the mirrorless camera market from the second half of last year. Unfortunately, this is not true because Canon has a lot of issues with R series...
  9. S

Here’s a list of rumoured and predicted cameras coming from Canon in the next year

According posted message by Canon Rumors were total inaccurate what Canon planned for next year. I do not know where they got the information but more like assume or make up the story. The Canon Rumors website has provided us with a lot of fake news lately. The fact Canon will continue to use...
  10. S

Kickstarter: Peak Design Unveils The Next Generation of Camera Tripods

When you get the tripod and you can test it. My experience is a long length regardless of what kind of materials. It tends to create a wobble problem. I learned and avoid it and then it was successful to avoid the wobble situation. In fact that my camera and lens are very heavy. I have to put my...
  11. S

Kickstarter: Peak Design Unveils The Next Generation of Camera Tripods

This is overpriced and not worth device. It will wobble if you extended the legs. No compare with Gitzo. It just a ripoff and not a recommendation.
  12. S

A few more images of the Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM leak out ahead of this week’s announcement

For $2799 to purchase RF 85mm f/1.2 lens. NO WAY, I will not be surprised no one wants to spend that kind of price. The RF lenses will cost double over the EF lenses. What is more, I learned from a few people shared with me that they have a problem with RF lenses. Also a problem with R camera...
  13. S

First look: Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM Image Quality

Seek to use RF lenses to EF? Unfortunately, it will not work because of the RF lenses' flange focal length was 20mm compared with EF lenses are 44mm. It means the RF lenses must inside the EF camera body by 24mm. If you can recall an incident by Canon changed FD lenses, 42mm to EF caused an...
  14. S

Canon USA lays off 60 employees from the camera division

I am not surprised about this incident because Canon's management included CEO was very immature and did not know how to run the business and meet customers' satisfaction. They never listen to customers included professional photographers. They tend to rush to put junk Canon R system which Nikon...
  15. S

IBIS and 100mp coming to an EOS R camera? [CR2]

Canon abandoned EF-based camera bodies favor for junk R camera bodies. They now avoid developing a new generation for EF lenses. Now, they stripped and abandoned wonderful designed Canon EOS 5DS R with high megapixels sensor. We are no longer support Canon as many professional photographers...
  16. S

EOS Film Body - Compatibility with my Canon lenses

Of course, EOS based camera bodies will work with any EF lenses.
  17. S

Patent: Canon RF 14-21mm f/1.4L, yes…. f/1.4

Unfortunately, I can see a lot of people showed excited about RF lenses. They did not realize the prices that they cannot afford it. Canon tries to increase the cost for the RF lenses. The RF lenses were all junk and worthless because it limited to mirrorless Canon R camera bodies. Canon will...
  18. S

Is the Canon EOS 5DS series to be replaced by a mirrorless camera? [CR1]

Tired about a lot of misleading reports about Canon EOS 5Ds R camera body. I understood Canon is going to have both EOS 5Ds and 5Ds R into a single camera because it was not necessary to have the 5Ds with the low-pass filter with high MP sensor. It is NOT obsolete and had no problem with the...
  19. S

Canon RF 24mm f/1.2L & RF 85mm f/1.2L in the works [CR1]

What do you think so? Nope, I know Canon very well for over 50 years. We all of our concern about Canon's behavior from 1989 incident by abandoned world best lenses, FD and FDn without warning. Canon forced everyone to use the EOS system with EF lenses. We, professional photographers, do not...
  20. S

Two Canon EOS R series bodies coming in 2019 [CR2]

In speaking the truth, I know Canon very well based their past history. Canon will phase out all EF lenses because they want to start with RF lenses to make a real windfall profitable. They did in 1989 when Canon phased out FD/FDn lenses very quickly and forced photographers to use EF lenses...