Search results

1. D

EOS-R high resolution

Anyone else have a sneaky feeling that this is going to be ground breaking? Or will it just be enough? Are we going to be seeing the first outing for the curved sensor?
  2. D

EOS R level calibration

The spirit level guide on my EOS-R is not correct.. Does anyone know a way of recalibration?
  3. D

EOS-R evf options

Hi... I cant find any options to slightly change the evf display... I find it a little too contrasty if that makes sense... am I missing something ?
  4. D

EOS R L Bracket

Hi... i am using an L bracket on my 5D iV and cant do without it but i get my R this week and need a suitable one for that.. Has anyone got any recommendations of universal ones that fit okish ?
  5. D

EOS R looks interesting

I am a lifelong canon user since my original ae1-program and a current 5D Mark IV user (and M3 owner). I've been observing the developments in the market for the last couple of weeks.. Like most of us Canon users I have had a degree of envy over sensors in the likes of A7riii and D850 but my...
  6. D

Canon 5d4 and lightroom work flow

Like lots of others I am struggling at the moment with the lack of support for 5d4 in LR... so at the moment I am doing the following... Recording RAW onto CF card Recording JPEG onto SD card Importing JPEG into LR and making basic adjustments, crops, straightening etc. Then once LR is RAW...