Search results

1. jcr

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV to Start Shipping Tomorrow

Try a different store or ask to speak to the manager. My total with The Mark IV, BG-E20 And 64GB Extreme Flash was 3,884. I also earned $220 + in rewards
  2. jcr

I'm glad I canceled my order with amazon. Same crap happen with the Mark III I had it pre ordered the same day the option was up and most people had to wait a few weeks. I'm done with Amazon camera pre orders not reliable at all
  3. jcr

I sent you a message
  4. jcr

Anyone canceling pre orders on amazon Bestbuy will price match the $200 in my case they took $200 off the total purchase I also got them to match a free memory card deal 64GB 160mbs & give me a discount on a grip ;D
  5. jcr

Tulsa Oklahoma they have 5 on hand
  6. jcr

Bestbuy already has them. I'm about to get mine ;D
  7. jcr

That doesn't make since it's a pre order they have to give you any benefits listed I did mine the first day it was announced I called to make sure and the rep told me I would get the $200 credit after 30 days of receiving the Mark IV. If you don't like the first response call a second time...
  8. jcr

Amazon is the best place to pre order that I know of. They are giving a $200 amazon credit to anyone who pre ordered :) Hopefully the shipping status changes today or tomorrow