Search results

1. N

Is this the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III?

Those are some great shots
  2. N

Is this the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III?

Don’t new phones run ~$1000? (Some) People don’t think twice about dropping $1K for a phone but think it’s outrageous to spend that on a camera.
  3. N

Alaska Cruise - Activities and advice required

We did Holland America cruise a few years ago, pretty much the same itinerary. In Juneau we did a whale watch tour, very small group , in Auke Bay, no more than 10 people total. I think we paid $180 pp so it wasnt cheap, but with a small group your not fighting for space on the deck to shoot...
  4. N

Interview with Canon Executives at CP+

You know your little iphone sensor is about the size of your baby finger thumbnail? While phones in general produce pretty great quality images considering, they cant hold a candle to a dslr or mirrorless when it comes to high level quality
  5. N

Nikon Reports Extraordinary Loss, Fundamental Company-wide Restructuring

Why invest in a sinking ship? Just watch it go down and keep your money
  6. N

Nikon Cancels Their Unreleased Line of High End Compacts

Who's the loser now?
  7. N

Review: Canon EOS M5 by DPReview

Most review sites can be biased one way or another So sites like DPReview , I would read and compare it with other reviews to determine what I can have confidence in trusting
  8. N

New EOS M Camera Coming in February [CR3]

I just couldnt resist picking up a refurb M3 for $300 with ef adapter included I look forward to using this when not luging around the 5D M2 Thinking of getting the 22 mm efm lens and using it pretty much as a point and shoot
  9. N

When is the M5 Shipping?

You enjoy some weird things
  10. N

When is the M5 Shipping?

Im itching to get one, but im hoping Canon will have some good sales happening going into the christmas season, esp as their latest quarter, profits took a hit
  11. N

Why is Canon Holding Back on Video Features on DSLRs? WATCH IT!

No....its really just a time saver ;D
  12. N

SONY A99 ii VS Canon 5div

But..but..they still made excellent Walkmans...
  13. N

5Dmk4 vs A6300 vs X-T2 vs GX85 (GH4) 4K Detail & Lowlight Comparison

Doesnt matter what hes testing - the lens used makes a difference The test method is flawed See also: http://www.canonrumors.com/eos-5d-mark-iv-compatibility-warning-from-sigma/
  14. N

5Dmk4 vs A6300 vs X-T2 vs GX85 (GH4) 4K Detail & Lowlight Comparison

How about using a canon lens with this camera? After all people shooting a 5d m4 are probably going to use canon L glass or eqivalent We all know glass is king, so pair up a kingly lens to the kingly camera for a proper comparison
  15. N

This kit comes with glue and everything for a professional finished mount :P BOOOM!
  16. N

For some people $600 means an extra months worth of collecting money back bottles...
  17. N

The biggest bonehead comment from 3kramd5, followed by the best picture reply LOL You sir, just won the interweb...
  18. N

Sony made some excellent Walkmans ;D
  19. N

More Canon EOS M5 Specifications Emerge

$980 us. Body And $1099 w/18-150 kit lens Here take my money Canon, I love you , i want to bear your children...
  20. N

More Canon EOS M5 Images & Specifications

I like what i see If the price is competitive, canon will sell many of these, including one for me.