Search results

1. T

Multiple cameras coming to the new Cinema EOS R lineup. Along with a new XC series camera. [CR2]

These damn Corporations, this is pathetic. This is what Canon should have released long time ago. I don't want all these features on an EOS camera. It's really disturbing, spending over $20,000 ; that's more money than average car on the road and I get junk video features I could care less...
  2. T

RF 24-105L vs RF 24-70L

24-105L takes horrible indoor photos. It came with my 5D Mark III and was lucky to sell it for normal face value and got the 24-70 II. Much better improvement and major upgrade to photos.
  3. T

List of rumored lenses

EF 200 f/4L IS Macro seems like a pipe dream. That's real funny, rumor from 10 years ago
  4. T

1Dx3 - to be honest a bit disappointed

I've got a 5D Mark III and think Im gonna hold onto it for a long time. Nikon already has 46MP ,so it's really cheap they don't have 30-36 MP. Hopefully they come out with a Mark IV version. I don't really care for all the video features, and it seems that's what they have focused on most.
  5. T

DPR releases 1DX Mark III review

Hopefully they come out with a Mark IV version that has 30-36 MP.
  6. T

Deal: Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Printer $59 (Reg $309)

The Upkeep, Maintenance and TLC required may not be worth it if you don't print a lot. This guy Jose has a Youtube Channel with tons of Tips and Help for this printer and lot of printing in general. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz9YXaSulpM90vC24lmAeZA
  7. T

Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III one of two “Big White Lenses” coming ahead of Photokina [CR3]

I'm pretty much locked in and going to splurge and get the 400mm f/2.8 III next year. Could there be any chance Canon might release a 500mm 2.8 or are there limitations the larger the zoom ?