Search results

1. M

Goodbye to My Canon M5

I have just traded I'm my M5 having got a 6dMK11 body and a 16-35 L series 2.8 to add to my original 6d and collection of Art Sigma Lenses , 2 full frame bodies will easily keep my happy for many years ,My Final decision being based on 3 things first the battery life I found this a real pain and...
  2. M

Godox Trigger Updated Firmware

Godox just sent me v20 update for the x1c triggers my M5 now works with all my godox via the trigger :) not on the site yet but if anyone needs Pm and il will mail it to you :) I guess this will cover the Mkiv 5d and new models too
  3. M

Godox update at last :)

Godox emailed me the latest v20 update today for the x1c triggers and I am delighted to say it works 100%:) it's not on the godox web download yet but pm me if you want the file and I will happily forward it :) My m5 now works with all My godox via triggers very happy !!
  4. M

Godox no response

A bit annoyed with Godox for total lack of response when asked about update support for M5 with triggers and flash the x series triggers which work so well with my 6d are not supported , I've just purchased the Xt32c manual command triggers as I hoped this would work ( no response again When...