Search results

1. cnc

Poll: Are you going to be preordering the Canon EOS 90D or Canon EOS M6 Mark II?

Well, is good camera. I don't like focusing points they are to close to each other, no joystick but you can get around that with touch screen, dynamic range is not the best. After bad review's camera price drop $1000.00 in couple month's. And this is a reason i will never pre-order again...
  2. cnc

Poll: Are you going to be preordering the Canon EOS 90D or Canon EOS M6 Mark II?

I will never pre-order anything again before real test of camera, lesson learn with 6d Markii
  3. cnc

We were wrong, all of your Canon mirrorless dreams are likely coming true soon

I like to get mirrorless in DSLR body with EF mounting, don't like a small bodies without grip . Maybe size of SL1 can be ok.
  4. cnc

Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Talk [CR1]

R for Russian spec.
  5. cnc

Do You Use Third Party Batteries in Your Canon Cameras?

For 50D I have two original and two aftermarkets, same age all running strong, no differences at all (6years +) 6D MarkII two Canon Power shoot, Canon and Vivitar. Vivitar is not evan near to Canon.
  6. cnc

Updated Canon EOS 6D Mark II Specifications [CR2]

Right ON.
  7. cnc

Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II in Development [CR2]

The only reason of white coating on the large L lenses is for a sun heating absorption , Black lenses get hot on the sun and loosing sharpness. Longer lens = more distortions !!! So the white coating has nothing to do with Show off. Just low of physics :)