Search results

1. niraj_photo

Canon EOS M6 Mark II full specifications

the list doesnt mention the 120fps FULL HD either..
  2. niraj_photo

Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III specifications

waiting for full specs. If it has DPAF, it will be very interesting..
  3. niraj_photo

Current unreleased Canon gear from certification agencies

I am interested in the G7x MKIII
  4. niraj_photo

Where is the G7x MK III?

Having seen the update in canon rumours from a CR2 source that G7x III and other will certainly come out this year, i am waiting for a CR2/3 update about the G7X III's specs. That will help me make a quick decision whether to wait for it or not.. :)
  5. niraj_photo

Where is the G7x MK III?

Here is one more bit... Canon's plan for rest of 2019
  6. niraj_photo

Where is the G7x MK III?

thanks.. if its indeed 3 stops, its already good for video outdoors. May need one stop more in bright sunlight and wide aperture. Since it only supports 1080 at 60fps, the shutter shouldnt go beyond 125.
  7. niraj_photo

Where is the G7x MK III?

does anyone know how many stops is the built in ND of the g7x mkII??
  8. niraj_photo

Where is the G7x MK III?

agree.. long zoom is never a requirement for me. if they make the zoom ratio smaller and give a bigger aperture, i will be happy.. but i would love a wider lens.. very useful for wide video shots. 24mm is not good enough at wide end.. whereas a 50mm/60mm is enough on the telephoto side for me.
  9. niraj_photo

Where is the G7x MK III?

I mostly (if not only) plan to use the G7X mk 3 (if it comes out) for videos. It will be my travel camera as I dont always want to carry DSLRs. Also the pocket camera can go easily on a small 3-axis gimbal and the overall weight will still be manageable. I have used smartphones a lot for videos...
  10. niraj_photo

Where is the G7x MK III?

But I think the DPAF of canon allows better focus tracking. May be Sony has advanced in that department and will provide a killer tracking in their next pocket camera..
  11. niraj_photo

Where is the G7x MK III?

by the way whats the next release dates for Canon? March end?
  12. niraj_photo

Where is the G7x MK III?

I agree. Canon somehow always leave something important out of their offerings. The g7X MK2 fits well with most of my requirements - resolution, focusing speed and tracking and overall weight. I actually would love to have a wider and faster lens like 18-50mm f1.4-f1.8 or so.. Dont feel the need...
  13. niraj_photo

Where is the G7x MK III?

that sounds interesting.. if that comes true, it would be worth the wait :) But does that also mean they have to apply for the FCC certification again..
  14. niraj_photo

Where is the G7x MK III?

Same with me.. I would have loved to have it by next month and half. A DPAF would be excellent addition. Rest of the features, i am ok with. These image seem very real.. G7x MK III images . Not sure what they are waiting for...
  15. niraj_photo

Where is the G7x MK III?

After it was said that the G7x MK3 passed certification and some images of the camera appeared online and expected announcement during CP+, there has been no mention of it anywhere. Any one has any news of it??
  16. niraj_photo

Tamron Announces the SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2

I tested the G2 today with both Nikon and Canon full frame bodies for more than 1 hour - mostly with my canon. The Canon was 5dMK3. Here are the issues I saw with canon - Turning on the VC makes the focus a bit weird. It felt like finding the focused object but just stopping short of it then...
  17. niraj_photo

Canon Announces the EOS M6

I have a few doubts. 1. Who is the M6 really targeted to - beginners, prosumers? or can a professional in wedding/portrait photography use it as well. 2. If the external electronic view finder is attached, how does someone attach a radio trigger for off camera flash? thnx