Search results

1. S

Breakthrough Photography launches the ‘Breakthrough R’ drop-in filters for the Canon EOS R system

It's now late August 2023, is any of this range available? I'm in the UK.
  2. S

5D Mark III incompatible with Metz 45CL-4?

I have a Canon 5D III and a recently acquired Metz 45CL-4 Digital, which came with a Metz SCA 3045 (and a Nikon foot). I have been told by Metz's superb advice desk that I need an SCA 3102 M6 hot shoe to get E-TTL working. For now I can let the flash measure the exposure when linked to the...
  3. S

Metz 45 CT-5 and Canon 5D Mark 2

For the three photos I used the SCA 511 to connect, it worked first time.
  4. S

For my two Metz Mecablitz 45CT-5s I have three regular connecting cables: short, medium, long/curly; I also have an SCA 511 with integral cable. I have just connected my Canon 5D Mark III (on manual) to one of my flashguns (ISO and aperture to match the camera), taken three photos (direct flash...
  5. S

I have two Metz 45 CT-5s (one well used, one little used) and now I'm in the process of starting to use them again. In the past I used them with V-series Hasselblads, mainly for weddings, they were powerful and reliable. After a long pause I'm doing some more serious photography again, but with...