Search results

1. L

Here is the Canon EOS R6 Mark II & Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS USM

I will keep my R6 and watch this to remind myself.
  2. L

Sigma DG DN lens with RF mount?

I’m excited about sigma’s new range of DG DN (full frame mirrorless) lens. Have tried the 35mm f/2 on L-mount camera, it’s nice, light weight and love the dedicated aperture ring. Looking forward to these lens on RF mount, especially the 85mm f/1.4 and newly released 24mm f/1.4. Anyone else?
  3. L

Here is what Canon is announcing next, including the EOS R7, EOS R10 and RF-S lenses [CR3]

But canon R10 is either a document scanner or battery grip for R5/R6 when I googled. Regardless, I hope they will release an APSC R 17-55mm f/2.8 IS, which used to be my all time favorite on both ef-s and ef-m systems.
  4. L

The focus shift issue with the Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro revisited in revised review

I used f/5.6 and f/8 with auto focus quite often, so EF L will stay with me longer. =)
  5. L

SIGMA to start producing RF mount lenses in 2021

If they can release smaller and lighter lens, with quality on par with canon, that will be good.
  6. L

This is the Canon RF lens roadmap

Or the Ricoh GR3, love that camera. That is why I’m not looking for a 28mm for my canon system.
  7. L

This is the Canon RF lens roadmap

Okay, there are too many lens to take in. I need a breather. If the 100mm macro is not much better, I will keep the EF plus the bunch of EF f/1.4. Now, the ultra wide angle lens look tempting....
  8. L

Canon RF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM specifications

This is impressive! I bought the RF f/2.8 version because of the reduced weight and size, and now this came out. Though I really like the f/2.8 but at 700g with that price tag, it is really tempting. I am doomed!
  9. L

Canon Speedlite EL-1 information leaks out ahead of the official announcement

Got to give this a pass. I have no more $ to change my flash collection after switching to the RF system.
  10. L

Well, well, well… could this be Canon’s lens roadmap for 2021? [CR2]

Agree! RF50mm f/1.2 was my first choice but I decided to wait for f/1.4. The 70-200mm range is always a lens I rent when in need but never owned. Now the RF version is my walk-about lens on R6. lol The weight/size is somehow more manageable for me now.
  11. L

Well, well, well… could this be Canon’s lens roadmap for 2021? [CR2]

Wow! And I thought the last EF lens I would hold on to, is my 100L! Exciting news! Also interested in 14-35mm. Hope the prices remain the same as EF. Now, where is RF 24-70mm f4L IS?
  12. L

Canon EOS M50 Mark II Specifications [CR2]

I keep putting my face to the camera, only to remember I don’t have evf in my previous M6 lol After I bought an external evf, realized I seldom use it since the touch screen is too convenient. Just a matter of getting used to.
  13. L

Is the ultimate astro lens coming? Another RF 14-21mm f/1.4L USM mention [CR2]

I’m still waiting for a cheaper wide angle RF lens, bring us the 16-35mm f/4! =)
  14. L

Confused with video playback memory card slot settings

Thanks for sharing! Will try out more to get familiar.
  15. L

Confused with video playback memory card slot settings

I just got more SD cards today and wanted to test out the dual card slots function on my r6 (first time). With the record options set to “Rec. to multiple”, playback options for stills to card slot 1 and videos to card slot 2. For the stills, they are working fine. I have checked that pictures...
  16. L

The Canon EOS R6 will begin shipping this week

You probably got the earlier batch? Hope you can get your update soon. I’m curious what was fixed. =)
  17. L

The Canon EOS R6 will begin shipping this week

The firmware in R6 is already 1.1.0 when I got mine, not sure if it is the same as recent update that was announced for R5.