Search results

1. H

EOS 1300D

I've seen a link that says we can get this amazing camera under 300. Is that really true? Specifications looks good and the reviews are not that bad as well. Have any of you got this model? How is your experience? This is where I got the deal https://gurucamera.com/canon-eos-1300d/
  2. H

downtown Toronto Wedding roof shot

That is one hell of a great shot. Thanks very much for sharing. Now why don't you all go the top of that building and take some shots of the exact opposite kind ;) ;) ;) I meant shots FROM the roof top.
  3. H

Underwater pictures

I didn't know the fishes can smile. But the first photo proved me wrong. That fish really smiling :D :D
  4. H

Ghost

Nice looking photo you got there. But I think the title is not really suitable. It does not look like a ghost, it looks good though.
  5. H

The Arizona Shootout

No doubt that was a lot of fun. There was this photo with a girl on a machine.. I like that one the most :)
  6. H

Zoo Pics 3

Your second photo reminded me of someone. There was this really tall woman. She is really fair and pretty. I named her "Flamingo" because of her long neck. By the way, both two photos are very nice. Thanks for sharing.
  7. H

Miscellaneous

Now that's a very lovely photo. The machine looks lovely as it is ready to "love" some people 8) 8)
  8. H

Man at work - CG-artist

Do you people know that there was a musical band with this name as the title? ;) A little bit different though, Not "Man at work" but "Men at work". Just a single change in a vowel. :)
  9. H

Technophobe or technology snob?

I thought, If there are 5 voting poll, I would fall in the middle. And if there were 3, I would be the second (middle). But turns out, I've fallen in the second place out five here. ;D Must the his fault who created the options (poll). >:( >:( >:(
  10. H

Social Media tags

I think it's a good idea. Yes, we can open a new account for the sake of CR forum and compliment each other. But you just mentioned about Instagram alone. I think we can open some account in other social sites as well. And we need to keep in mind that we are doing it for this community. :) :)