Search results

1. R

How much to sell a 1 year old used 5d IV body?

yes in canadian dollars sorry. i knw most users here are prob american lol. i think iil counter offer and if he declines iil prob take his 3000
  2. R

well its 4399 when . i bought it new in 2017. now its 4099 new from most major authorized resellers. i was gonna ask around 3300. i also have screen protectors on it and use a silicone case and low mileage, 10k on shutter. think thats reasonable? so my ,y best offer has been 3000. dunno if i...
  3. R

im wanting to sell my canon 5d IV. it was 4399 new in canada when i got it. i see is on sale from Henrys (authorized canon store) for 4099. has around 10k shutter count. how much should i expect to sell it? ive never sold a camera before so i wanted to check here incase i ask for to low or...
  4. R

Canon EOS R - Which lens? 28-105mm f4 IS or 28-70 f2?

thanks for the detailed replies! Hmmit sounds like i should at the most part keep the 24-70mm lens in either case! I noticed sometimes my hand held shots for photos can be sometimes slightly blurry hence why i thought i might benefit from the IS on the 24-105 lens. Also, would the NEW 24-105...
  5. R

thanks for the reply everyone. my plan was to sell both body and lens to pretty much cover most of the price of the EOS R with 24-105 f/4 kit lens. selling the body 5d IV alone would cover a good chunk to an i could use an adapter with my current 24-70 2.8 L II as some of you suggest. the...
  6. R

So im considering upgrading my canon 5d IV to the new canon eos r...while the 5d IV still has a good chucnk of resale value. anyways, i was wondering which lens would be best? the 28 105 f4 or plsurging on the 28-70 f2? i only hvae one lens witht he 5d IV which was the 24-70 f2.8 II. stellar...
  7. R

Would it be a downgrade in features / results from a 5D IV to a 6D II?

I miss the articulating screen from my 80d when i upgraded to the 5d IV. Was uesful for my applications particuarly with video. Keeping the 24-70mm II L lens i have unless you guys recomend somethign else for that too. curious if i would lose features or quality of photos and video with the...
  8. R

Canon Has 93 Reasons You Shouldn't Settle for Smartphone Photos

the best camera in the world, is the one you have with you. sicne you carry your phone eveywhere, and not as much as a DSLR, usually capturing the moment is more iportant
  9. R

Rental Camera Gear Destroyed by the Solar Eclipse of 2017

I pointed my 5D IV with 24-70mm 2.8L lens at the sun for 4 seconds to snap a pic. did it hurt the camera? i dont see any issues :/
  10. R

Is it worth waiting for the 6D II or can I go wrong with getting the 5D IV?

so the runoured spaces say the 6d II will have "electronic image stabilization". something the 5d IV wont have???? would it be comparable to image stabilization built in a lens do yah think?
  11. R

First Images & More Specifications for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II Leak

how coe u wont consider the 5D IV?
  12. R

is it true u can tap to focus on live view with smartphone?
  13. R

my camera sits on a tripod for video . i maybe used the flippy screen 5% of the time
  14. R

Thanks for the replies everyone! It seems overall, the 5D IV is technically, and going to be a "better camera overall" but obviously it depends on needs from person to person. I have a 24-70mm 2.8 II L lens sitting around. Used it with my 70D before I sold that camera. I thought the flippy...
  15. R

with the latest leaks of the 6D II, would it be worth the wait for the 6D II or can i go wrong with getting the 5d IV? It seems the only 3 advantages i see so far, is cheaper, price, angle tilt LCD screen, and a digic 7 processor.
  16. R

Pricing & More Information About the EOS 6D Mark II [CR3]

Re: Pricing & More Information About the EOS 6D Mark II [CR3] Is it worth waiting for the 6D II or can i go wrong with the 5D IV?
  17. R

Updated Canon EOS 6D Mark II Specifications [CR2]

why woud they make the 6D II better at anything then the 5D IV in your theory of specs? that makes no sense in ur head?
  18. R

Canon EOS 6D Mark II to Get New 26mp Sensor [CR3]

so u dont want the 5d IV because of price? im jumping from 70D to fullframe and cant decide whether 5d IV or 6d II
  19. R

Canon EOS 6D Mark II to Get New 26mp Sensor [CR3]

how com e u went for 5ds over 5d IV?