Search results

1. R

How much to sell a 1 year old used 5d IV body?

im wanting to sell my canon 5d IV. it was 4399 new in canada when i got it. i see is on sale from Henrys (authorized canon store) for 4099. has around 10k shutter count. how much should i expect to sell it? ive never sold a camera before so i wanted to check here incase i ask for to low or...
  2. R

Canon EOS R - Which lens? 28-105mm f4 IS or 28-70 f2?

So im considering upgrading my canon 5d IV to the new canon eos r...while the 5d IV still has a good chucnk of resale value. anyways, i was wondering which lens would be best? the 28 105 f4 or plsurging on the 28-70 f2? i only hvae one lens witht he 5d IV which was the 24-70 f2.8 II. stellar...
  3. R

Would it be a downgrade in features / results from a 5D IV to a 6D II?

I miss the articulating screen from my 80d when i upgraded to the 5d IV. Was uesful for my applications particuarly with video. Keeping the 24-70mm II L lens i have unless you guys recomend somethign else for that too. curious if i would lose features or quality of photos and video with the...
  4. R

Is it worth waiting for the 6D II or can I go wrong with getting the 5D IV?

with the latest leaks of the 6D II, would it be worth the wait for the 6D II or can i go wrong with getting the 5d IV? It seems the only 3 advantages i see so far, is cheaper, price, angle tilt LCD screen, and a digic 7 processor.
  5. R

Dumb question but is the shutter button on the 6d, 5d series made of plastic?

just curious if the shutter button (button you press to take a picture) on the full frame canon cameras are made of plastic or metal?
  6. R

Should i get the 5D IV or wait for the 6D II ?

So i sold my Canon 70D, and thinking its time to move up in the world. I played around with the 80D, which cwould be a step up form the 70D, but i wnat a bigger upgrade. I like the 5D IV, but the tilt screen on the upcoming 6D II is very attractive for me. im prob, 70% video and 30% photo. i...