Search results

1. Inspired

Cosina officially announces the Voigtlander NOKTON RF 75mm f/1.5

Another manual focus lens? I'm so fed up of Canon and their foolishness. GIVE YOUR USERS WHAT WE NEED TO DO OUR JOB AND WE WILL SUPPORT YOU BUT IF You DON'T WE WILL LEAVE, simple as that.
  2. Inspired

Canon adds ST-E3-RT Version 3 transmitter

Each flash manufacturer has their own ID code so what ever transmitter you are using it has to be paired with a receiver of it's own kind . I use the Godox 600s 200s and V1s but in the studio i have a mix of Godox and Alienbees, for the setup I have and old Adarama transmitters and receivers...
  3. Inspired

A Look into Canon’s Ergonomics

I think that in this hybrid world switching between photo and video it made sense to switch the buttons. I just hope they don't switch the articulating screen design. It's perfect as a side screen for video and even better for portraiture when acquiring different angles, thank God gone are the...
  4. Inspired

I love the 5D bodies however also owning the 80D, I must admit it's more snug for my size hands so it maybe a thing of hand sizes but I get your point.
  5. Inspired

I really hate the idea that you can't get a top LCD mode screen unless it's the R5 and up, especially when you had it in the 20D, 7D and 6D. I'd really like to see it in the R6ii and R6ii along with the grip options for the R7. I think most people would be happy. I think Sony has set the bar...
  6. Inspired

Canon adds ST-E3-RT Version 3 transmitter

And a Godox or Profoto transmitter cost how much again? Who buys these from Canon anymore? With the ranges of lights now available from Godox and Profoto having standard speed lights to 600w lights for a third of the cost and for some, has last them what seems forever who would invest their...
  7. Inspired

A bit more information on the upcoming RF 200-800mm f/6.3-9 IS

Honestly, I'm fed up over all these new lens with these small apertures. Why can't I get a variable lens that's an f/4 or f/5.6. Why f/8 and f/8? What aim I suppose to do in low light conditions? Here I am thinking that the R-mount is actually better than the EF-mount, Canon is making us pay...
  8. Inspired

Is another f/2 zoom coming from Canon? [CR2]

Wow, we're thinking alike.
  9. Inspired

Is another f/2 zoom coming from Canon? [CR2]

I'm betting on a 70mm-135mm f2.0
  10. Inspired

The CanonSaveBig coupon is live again at B&H Photo

Any word on Adorama? They are never to far behind when B&H rim their specials.
  11. Inspired

Let’s talk Canon EOS R1, the flagship of flagships?

My only thoughts are, having the same body size as the R3. Talking about the top down LCD screen, I'd love to see one similar to the Fuji but if there is one thing that is needed in this camera and following in all the rest are backlit buttons.
  12. Inspired

Canon and Amazon Filed a Joint Trademark Infringement Lawsuit

Anymore news about the 2 R5s?
  13. Inspired

Nikon officially announced the Z 8, which is aimed squarely at the Canon EOS R5

Now if only Canon would give as an R5ii at a competitive price to the Z8 maybe around $3500.
  14. Inspired

Here are some leaked images of the Canon PowerShot V10

Was really hoping for a ZV-1 killer
  15. Inspired

Has Canon axed their Canon EOS R7 C plans? [CR2]

With an rf mount
  16. Inspired

Canon postpones the release of the Canon Speedlite EL-5

You do realize you can get the same amount of power in a pretty strong body at a 3rd of the price right?
  17. Inspired

Canon postpones the release of the Canon Speedlite EL-5

Seriously though, who buys Canon and Nikon speed lights when there's so much options using Godox, Profoto & Westcott?
  18. Inspired

Canon EOS R8 specifications

Lost me at "no ibis" I guess the cripple hammer is back from vacation.
  19. Inspired

The Canon EOS R5 Mark II coming in Q2, 2023? [CR2]

I'm not seeing much things that would make me as a wedding and portrait photographer get this camera tbh, or for that matter upgrade from the mk1
  20. Inspired

The Canon EOS R6 Mark II should be announced sometime this year

Any word on the R5 II since they both debuted together?