Search results

1. B

First sunrise of 2024 from Down Under

Tough getting up for this one...worked 8.5 hours on NYE then went straight to a party and only had one hour sleep before making 1.5 hour drive to location for sunrise...was worth it in the end though especially with the unexpectedly good weather this morning (it's been raining/storming where we...
  2. B

Iceland

Made my first ever trip to Iceland in September this year; went solo driving around the country over two weeks. Quite the amazing experience though I was a bit unlucky with the weather (clouds and rain) this trip therefore didn't get to experience the aurora much (especially with crazy activity...
  3. B

Sunset at Moogerah Lake

Taken yesterday afternoon from about an hour before sunset all the way to last light. Bit frustrating as I wanted to use the tree for sunset but the good looking clouds had moved on by then also the lake got more and more ripple-y so I couldn't get the reflection of the sky at the end too...
  4. B

Morans Falls Sunet

...almost sunset lol. I wanted the sun star in the image :) Morans Falls by Tony, on Flickr
  5. B

Just a candid (M6II + 32mm f/1.4)

Candid shot of a mate while catching up at a cafe (saw nice Rembrandt light and couldn't resist) Dan by Tony, on Flickr
  6. B

Impromptu 50mm Portraits

couple snaps while catching up with mates at cafe and restaurants 5D4 + Sigma 50mm Art Katie by Tony, on Flickr Stu by Tony, on Flickr
  7. B

Mum and daugher

couple shots from shoot with mate's family the other day Mother and daughter by Tony, on Flickr Mother and daughter by Tony, on Flickr
  8. B

Demselfly and Australian Stingless Bees

Demselfly by Tony, on Flickr Demselfly by Tony, on Flickr Australian Stingless Bee by Tony, on Flickr Australian Stingless Bee by Tony, on Flickr the stingless bees are particularly tricky to shoot with them being so small (about the size of a coffee bean) and pretty much never stops moving