Search results

1. Architect1776

These are a few of the RF lenses coming in 2021 [CR2]

As long as the price is set for us poor people wanting a long lens. Is it not a DO, and those seemed to be expensive.
  2. Architect1776

These are a few of the RF lenses coming in 2021 [CR2]

There are many of us who would be very happy with non L lenses at f4/5.6 range as long as the lenses are tack sharp. They just do not need the heavy duty indestructible construction. And if STM motors save substantially that also. Just do NOT sacrifice image quality. Even us poor people deserve...
  3. Architect1776

Delkin announces world’s first 2TB CFexpress card

Interesting, this has to be oriented to cameras like the R5 with 8K video I am guessing. I generally download my photos after a shooting session (Walk in the yard, short day trip or the beach etc.) I just would not trust keeping a months worth of photos and more on the card and something get...
  4. Architect1776

This is likely Canon’s lens roadmap for 2020

I bet there are actually people who shoot at other times besides night. I would even imagine a vast majority shoot in daylight.
  5. Architect1776

This is likely Canon’s lens roadmap for 2020

This is pretty amazing, Long lenses with small max apertures shows Canon has something up their sleeve as far as incredible sensor technology. ISO 120,000 with NO noise at all?
  6. Architect1776

Patent: Canon RF 120-700mm f/4.5-8 optical formula

Not all of us can afford the 10,000 lenses. We get superb shots and still can afford a house at the same time. If we were rich like you then we would all have these 10,000 lenses but that is not the case.
  7. Architect1776

That is their mental problem. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  8. Architect1776

Another example of the incredible innovation of Canon and the capability of the RF mount. This is truly exciting.
  9. Architect1776

A Canon RF 100mm f/2L IS USM Macro gets a mention [CR1]

We are talking fast. Take a class then we can discuss.
  10. Architect1776

This is absolutely great. A macro f2 100mm lens. Precision in focus and allowing for a fast 100mm prime at the same time. Brilliant, Canon is showing what can be done with the RF mount. Again smoking the Sony system as so lacking in innovation and so 20th century.
  11. Architect1776

How does a shorter lens give more room to work with?
  12. Architect1776

Canon EOS R5 launch price will be below $4000 USD [CR3]

That is fine, they have been more quiet since the introduction of the RF mount as they saw the handwriting on the wall. Then the R5 was announced and the real panic set in with more silence.
  13. Architect1776

I guess you seem to have missed the past several years of Sony fan boys hating on Canon users as some sort of Neanderthals using a system that has NO innovation. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  14. Architect1776

It is just great that the Canon bashers, like you, will no longer be able to use the superior Canon lenses. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  15. Architect1776

I do not see EF adapter really hurting with the control ring and filter adapters. And finally 100% compatibility on the R cameras. I have not even given it a second thought as to using an adapter. In fact I am really looking forward to using my FD, FL and R lenses on the R5. What a super...
  16. Architect1776

Most now are collecting taxes here under new guidelines that could punish them for not collecting and those who do not collect have a pricing system internally that makes you think you are not paying but they are paying or reporting it themselves.