Search results

1. A

The RF 24-105mm f/2.8L IS USM Z won’t be the last RF PowerZoom lens

This is clearly a great lens especially for video. There is now a gap between the rf 24-105 f4L and the new RF 200-800mm lens. I realize there is the RF 70-200 f2.8 lens, but this is rather expensive. It seems to me an RF 24-200 F4L lens would fill this gap and be a very desirable lens.
  2. A

Let’s talk Canon EOS R1, the flagship of flagships?

I have programmed the control ring on the RF lenses to select focus area.
  3. A

The Canon EOS R5 Mark II coming in Q2, 2023? [CR2]

I have often thought that combining a R5s with an R5 Mark 2 would made a lot of sense. I do hope the mark 2 electronic shutter does use 14-bit color resolution rather than reduce it to 12-bit.
  4. A

Another announcement cycle is out of the way, so what’s next from Canon for the EOS R system?

I missed this. Hope canon develops this sooner rather than later.
  5. A

Another announcement cycle is out of the way, so what’s next from Canon for the EOS R system?

I have an R5 and use the RF100-500 for photographing birds etc. I sometimes use the 1.4 extender but find it cumbersome to add/remove in the field. I would really like an RF100-700 with about the same specs as the RF100-500 or alternatively an RF100-500 with a built-in 1.4 extender.
  6. A

A new Canon ILC appears for certification, but we already know what it is

Has Canon officially announced the 30mp sensor?
  7. A

The Canon EOS R3 will be officially announced in September

Was the 30.1mp announced by Canon or is it from a third party rumor? There was also some report of a surprise about sensor resolution?
  8. A

So when is the Canon EOS R3 coming?

I'm not surprised by delays, but I am surprised they didn't release the full specs unless they are having an issue with one of the specs.
  9. A

A bit of a refresher on what’s next from Canon

No news of the high resolution R5 (R5s)??
  10. A

Rumors of a Canon EOS R5c and EOS R5s [CR1]

I'm also waiting for the high res version
  11. A

More Canon announcements coming in 2020

Hopefully an R3/R5s later in the year.
  12. A

What’s next from Canon?

I'm waiting for the higher resolution R3/R5s before I upgrade from my 5DIV. Hopefully earlier next year.
  13. A

Preorder: Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R6 and new lenses

Have you got a reference to this info?
  14. A

Any news on the high resolution "R5s" or what ever it will be called?
  15. A

1) Is the canon GPS receiver GP-E2 compatible with the R5? 2) Does the latest version of Lightroom Classic running on a PC correctly interpret the coordinates? Apparently it do not originally.
  16. A

Does the R5 have focus bracketing?
  17. A

What’s a “realistic” lens that you’d like to see Canon make?

150mm or 200mm to 600mm USM IS L zoom with the best possible aperture for about $3000
  18. A

The Canon EOS 5D Mark V is in the works [CR2]

In addition to the features already mentioned for the 5D Mark V the addition of focus bracketing would be very useful for in field macro photography. If it has this feature and some increase in resolution among other improvements I would upgrade from my 5D mark IV.
  19. A

The first supertelephoto for the RF mount to be an RF 500mm f/4L IS [CR1]

I would really like to see a RF 200-600mm lens at a reasonable price ($3000-$4000). I plan on switching to mirrorless when the new camera comes out. I currently have a 5DIV, which is a wonderful camera.
  20. A

Do You Want to Take Your Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Apart?

You may have voided the warranty by taking it appart?