Search results

1. B

Canon EOS R6 specifications [CR3]

Hopefully the mega pixel count is incorrect. I’d like to see it a bit higher than that. I’m hoping to replace my Canon 7D with something like this.
  2. B

Canon EOS R5 Specifications

Oh don’t worry....they will!
  3. B

7D Mark ii replacement

So I haven’t been keeping up with rumors of late and was confused about which camera is supposed to be the 7D series replacement with the discontinuation of that line? I don’t see the 90D filling that spot nor any of the R cameras. The rumored rs will surely be twice the cost of the 7d mkii. So...
  4. B

Patent: 83mp full-frame image sensor from Canon

Installed in a camera with 3 year old tech no doubt.
  5. B

Canon to announce EOS-1D X equivalent EOS R system camera in 2021?

The camera will have 2 year old tech by then if not worse and a quarter of their customers will have jumped ship.
  6. B

What’s next from Canon?

Continued declining sales?
  7. B

We’ve received the pricing for the new RF lenses

;) Yeah...but...but...but.....it’s mirrorless!
  8. B

Yeah...but it’s mirrorless! What’s better than that?
  9. B

Or you could just use your phone and buy another car.
  10. B

Poll: Are you going to be preordering the Canon EOS 90D or Canon EOS M6 Mark II?

This aggravates the snot out of me! Been waiting for news of a 7Diii for quite a while. I’m not a mirrorless fan and if the replacement is a camera that barely matches other systems 3 year old cameras, what a slap in the face.
  11. B

An RF super telephoto zoom on the way, likely in late 2020 [CR1]

Really? Those Nikon shots don't look sharp to you? Personally I see no difference between the two, certainly not $900 difference.
  12. B

An RF super telephoto zoom on the way, likely in late 2020 [CR1]

To me this is a dangerous game Canon is playing by releasing much desired EF lenses such as the 200-500 in RF mount instead. For a brand that has been perceived as not keeping up with technology and advancement that others have released, forcing people into mirrorless and having to purchase new...
  13. B

Canon EOS 90D and Canon EOS M6 Mark II announcements coming at the end of August

Yeah, I don’t get this whole mirrorless revolution either. I guess to some folks, when they pick up something different everything that came before it is just useless. I’m very much in the newer isn’t always better camp myself.
  14. B

Is a brand new 32.5mp APS-C sensor from Canon on the way? [CR1]

Hopefully the MP count won’t be this high. It’s difficult enough to get a sharp image hand holding a large wildlife lens as it is. The higher resolution will only make this task more difficult. Not to mention noise will be equal to if not worse than current sensors. 26 and other image...
  15. B

BCN Rankings Are Out, Canon Continues to Dominate DSLRs, Further Growth in Mirrorless

Dammit!!! Another year of not getting what we want!!!
  16. B

Canon Patent: New Rear Screen Concept for DSLRs

This looks awful! Pleeeeez don't mess up my 7D III with this! Don't mess with one of the only things that has kept me a Canon user over the last few years which are the ergonomics and functionality. A simple tilt out screen, ala D500 is more than fine. If you want to innovate start with the...
  17. B

Canon Patent: New Rear Screen Concept for DSLRs

I don't see how the screen would flip in to protect the touch surface with the hinge being off center like it is.