Search results

1. E

EOS 1 N help.... Yeah, I know..

Ok, I am in the process of returning the camera. It was purchased off of eBay. This is my first time using eBay and not sure how returns are handled. I'm sure it should go good, I hope. I will buy another another, I love the camera.
  2. E

Ok, does yours have 5 black squares where the focus points are? Mine is just clear.
  3. E

Well, it's set to 0 and I tried resetting and still nothing. Do you think it could be cheap batteries. I was in a hurry and bought some at a dollar tree. Panasonic cheapies.
  4. E

I hope it's that! On my way home now and will let ya know. Thanks
  5. E

I just picked one up MINT on eBay and now, I have noticed that I can not see the focus points on the focus screen or the red dots.. well, if I put my hand over the lens to make it dark I can see a faint red blob. I can get auto focus, and the focus beep and green confirmation dot. What could be...
  6. E

Small, super small scratch on front element.

I'm sure that little scratch on the lens has now made this once mint 85 now about an $800 lens maybe 7? I'm just going to throw a UV filter on it I'm trying to forget about it I guess. This might sound crazy but if I was given the option of have a scratched 85 or to take a hammer to my own car...
  7. E

I tested it and I can't even see it in the pictures that's just me knowing it's there is killing me. Would have insurance cover this if I if I still had it at one time I had insurance through PPA but I have let it go.
  8. E

Yeah, it's small but man it sucks. It looks and I thought it was, a grain of sand.
  9. E

85 1.2L ii It's killing me.. so what should I do?
  10. E

How much would repair be for a scratch smaller that the tip of a sharp pencil?
  11. E

Image quality & 6D

Hello, I'm looking to upgrade my camera and the only feature I really am after is IMAGE QUALITY. No 100 fps or iso 1mil.. I only ever have used a 5D classic and a 6D, the 6D does produce nice files but I also have never used a +30mp camera. I shoot landscape and I do portraits and a few...