Search results

1. N

Portrait of your "Best friend"

Great photos! Thanks for sharing, guys! Unfortunately, my dog died last month. I'm not ready to adopt a new dog, I need time. But I still have a cat, she is about 13 years old. I should say, after my dog passed away, I started thinking more about taking care of my pets (of course, I took them to...
  2. N

Scotland trip

I hope, the author of this thread had a great time in Scotland. It is great that people shared their experience here. Thanks, guys! I've recently read a Lonely Planet Scotland travel guide and I was so inspired and decided that I should visit this country for sure.
  3. N

Venice

This article is great! Thanks for sharing! Though it was written about three years ago, it is usefuk for me. I haven't been to Venice, but recently I've found post about it on one of Instagram travel blogs I follow, and I decided that I should visit this place for sure. I'll keep your info in mind!
  4. N

Is Kodak Coin a Scam?

Has anyone heard about Kodak Coin lately? Though I'm a follower of several cryptocurrency blogs, I haven't read about it for a long time. Frankly speaking, I wasn't sure it would become popular in the very beginning. Though I thought about Bitcoin the same way, but now it is the most popular and...
  5. N

Selling exclusive image rights

I'm new to photography, so I don't have much experience. Frankly speaking, I haen't thought about selling image rights. I should say, this is a great question and has to be viewed from a legislative way, I guess.
  6. N

Where do you buy your photo frames?

Usually I buy the frames on Ikea, but if I want to present somebody with a great picture sometimes I choose the handmade frames.
  7. N

Exam Survival Tips

I graduated from the University several years ago, but my sister is a student, I'll share this video with her. Thanks! :)
  8. N

Bali Indonesia - Island of the Gods

WOW! This is an amazing place! I like travelling, but I haven't been to Bali yet. Thanks for the great video!
  9. N

paragliding

The second link works. I like the video. Paragliding is one the things I want to try in my life. Thanks for sharing!