Search results

1. B

The Canon EOS R5 will have an SD & CFExpress slot [CR2]

Because it is a bottleneck, and it prevents those with the good sense to use two CF cards. Why buy a high end camera then skimp on necessary parts? If you want cheap, just use one card.
  2. B

Canon announces development of the EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera

You try to get into your account, and this site spins, then redirects to weather page for Vilnius Lithuania.
  3. B

Canon EOS R6 IBIS in action

A little expert sharpening and you'd have something.
  4. B

Canon EOS R6 IBIS in action

What integrity? You think this site has integrity? I don't what to know who you look to for news.
  5. B

Introducing The [CR0], our first branded clothing product

Your car on fire is not a reason run to the store for marshmallows.
  6. B

Patent: Canon RF Mount Accessories

This is a nonsense Tinkertoy construction destroying the value of the TS.
  7. B

Introducing The [CR0], our first branded clothing product

Unattractive and uninteresting. Plus imprints with that much solid ink are generally uncomfortable to wear. The brand "Canonrumors" is not something anyone respects so much they would wear it's name, it's an annoying and redundant disseminator of vague empty rumors, where fanboys post drooling...
  8. B

Canon releases financials and lays out advanced EOS R plans

Haha, and what % is, "plenty"? I got my figure from conjecture, as is evident in the post posed as a question. What does plenty mean? Is that an excited variation on "some?"
  9. B

Canon EOS R5 Specifications

Now that's logical.
  10. B

What you seem to not see is that all this just a high end two year old Sony. Canon users will be stuck with this for five years, while Sony etc take off again. I've owned the best Canon body the offer, since 1975. Through a lot of that period they WERE the best available. That's all I'm saying...
  11. B

That says nothing.
  12. B

Canon releases financials and lays out advanced EOS R plans

What % of FF camera body buyers care about video? 5%? Canon should put out a super PHOTOGRAPHY camera. Parents chasing kids and cats can do with whatever for video.
  13. B

Who the hell cares about video? I don't! Please Canon make a stills camera that has no video features whatsoever. And if you don't care about vid, this camera is a yawner. If it has super weather sealing and if it has super dynamic range and if the viewfinder is the best available, then we have...
  14. B

Industry News: Leica announces the M10 Monochrom

I cannot be "wrong" because I'm simply stating a fact not an opinion. Why do you think color filters are used for b/w film photography? No, they do not. All you post proves is that you cannot read for content.
  15. B

Industry News: Leica announces the M10 Monochrom

If you become educated in digital imaging you learn that there is no one proper conversion process for color to b&w and for many images the best look is different conversion of the color channels in different areas of the image. Therefore if you want to be completely creative and get the best...
  16. B

IBIS and 100mp coming to an EOS R camera? [CR2]

~~~~ Is there a metric or spec for the ration of total pixel area to total sensor area? Should there be?
  17. B

IBIS and 100mp coming to an EOS R camera? [CR2]

I would note that in the only comparison I've seen of Canon in-lens vs other in-body stabilization, the in-lens won. The tester was Tony Northrup who is pretty good at these things & included a chart. I would also note that a lot of landscape work is done on a tripod, and every manufacturer I've...
  18. B

Can someone please point out the diference between LV shooting Modes 1,2 and disabled please?

The question was asked because the corporate gobbledgook manual explanation is confused English, therefore cutting it and pasting it is not particularly helpful.