Search results

1. Bert63

The Canon RF 135mm f/1.8L IS will be available globally on January 26, 2023

I'm not sure I understand - are you trying to say this lens will be KILLER?
  2. Bert63

Stock Notice: Canon EOS R7 Body at B&H Photo

So disappointed they didn't make this a "full-size" body like they did with the 7D2.. I can't go back to mini-bodies at this point.
  3. Bert63

Unconfirmed Canon EOS R7 Specifications [CR1]

Depending on the specs I could see myself rule-breaking for a crop-sensor again.
  4. Bert63

Stock Notice: Refurbished Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM $2609

I did just that a few months back. Love the Payboo card - even if I had to get the new one when the older one went unsupported..
  5. Bert63

Review: Canon EOS R3 final review by DPReviewTV

I try very hard to like these guys, and when I take off my objectivity hat it's very easy to do, but in all honesty they are all over the map.
  6. Bert63

Canon EOS R3 will begin shipping on November 26, 2021

And will be out of stock approximately 15 seconds later...
  7. Bert63

The Canon EOS R3 will cost €6099, still waiting on USD pricing

No offense intended, but the R5 can deliver this and better at twice the resolution…
  8. Bert63

Here is the Canon RF 100-400mm f/5.6-8 IS USM

Did they discontinue the 100-400L? Fantastic lens that works brilliantly with the 1.4X tele.
  9. Bert63

Save those pennies! A Canon EF 1200mm f/5.6L USM is coming up for auction

I’m not a pro and have no reason to become one. Turning a pleasure into a business is a great way to ruin it. I’m speaking from the experience of seeing what other people do to “protect” their images. The bottom line as far as I’m concerned is if you post it on the internet and someone wants...
  10. Bert63

Any watermark large enough to prevent theft will ruin the picture, and anything smaller will be cloned or cropped with ease. NEXT!
  11. Bert63

Post one Bro. I’ll steal it post it as my own and we can have drama. It’ll be awesome.
  12. Bert63

Thanks for voicing a widely held opinion.
  13. Bert63

Canon Announces That The Powerful Professional Full-Frame EOS R3 Mirrorless Camera Is On Its Way

Smaller size matters until you put the lens on. Unless you walk around with a pancake lens on all the time I don‘t think camera body size matters at all. As for the A1, the ergo is crap IMO just like most of the Sony cameras I’ve held. It’s like a little box with a hump stuck on one for your...
  14. Bert63

Firmware: Canon releases firmware v1.3.1 for the Canon EOS R5

You always make perfect sense. You must stop now.
  15. Bert63

Canon officially discontinues a lot more EF lenses

Sign me up for a half-price 500mm f4.
  16. Bert63

Canon will soon announce the RF 600mm f/4L IS USM, RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM and RF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro

The current price for the 100L just went from $899 and regularly on sale for $749 to a new regular price of $1299. Still wondering what happened there. If it’s twice the price of the current 100L f2.8 then I’ll go on record right now saying it’s not worth the money because the 100L is...
  17. Bert63

Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM & Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L USM II Discontinued

It was pure sarcasm based on the discussions here previously.. I knew there would be no 5D4 when the R5 announced.
  18. Bert63

Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM & Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L USM II Discontinued

No, but it will move the process along. Son’t doesn’t maintain two distinct product lines. If Canon is smart, they won’t either. They can’t and expect to be a segment leader. People want mirrorless - like I said yesterday, I’m not sure if they know WHY they want mirrorless but it’s the trend...