Search results

1. Bert63

Flashing R5 back to 1.1.1 - advice and help please.

Need a little help. Downloaded previous firmware for Canon R5 - 1.1.1. Put it in the root of CFE anad the camera doesn't see it. Why am I flashing back to 1.1.1 do you ask? Since I upgraded to 1.1.2 my camera just randomly abandons auto-focus. I'll lift the camera to shoot and the camera...
  2. Bert63

Best place to get honest critique of photos?

You ever edit yourself around in circles? You ever like one technique only to find that years later you hate it? Is there a place where you can get honest critiques of your photos without the Reddit atmosphere? I’m surprised that we don’t have that here. Thanks in advance.
  3. Bert63

Nothing Fancy - Just Home..

One of the places I love to go take photos. This is the view as I walk down to the marina. That's Mount Baker - slightly under 11,000 feet.. In the top photo, just below the mountain, you'll see a big round radar array known as 'the tit...' In the second, the 'tit' is on the right.
  4. Bert63

DxO Appreciation and Information Thread~

I am a dedicated user of DxO Photolab and I was surprised to see that there were a few others here who also share my appreciation of this powerful little tool. I thought maybe we could share a little information about how we all use it and have it set up so maybe I can learn something to help...
  5. Bert63

HELP! R5 problem... What is this circle please?

R5/100-400L II/1.4X III - straight out of the camera - no PP, just saved a JPG from Lightroom. If you look at photo 1 (top) there is a circular line that passes through the robin - looks like a white fold line. In photo 2 (bottom) taken two seconds later from exactly the same location, there...
  6. Bert63

Check Your Orders...Mine is Moving..

Yesterday the R5 shifted from backordered to order in progress with a delivery date of October 5th. B&H. :p
  7. Bert63

Stock availability on the 100-500L - preorders?

Has anyone heard anything about the availability of this lens at launch? It's supposedly being released on the 28th and I was curious if anyone had heard if the lens has received enough attention to put itself into an R5 type situation. I don't want to have to sit and wait on two items to get...
  8. Bert63

Be vewwy vewwy quiet. Wabbits!

9. Bert63

Fair price for 7D2 and Vello Grip.

There it is. Absolutely mint - clean as a whistle and not a mark or scratch anywhere. It shows zero wear. Was thinking of selling her to finance a lens purchase but have not a clue what to ask. Thoughts? Any ideas?
  10. Bert63

Post Your Shots That "Could Have Been"

Except for the fact that I chopped his wings off, this would have been a decent shot.