Search results

1. adamaoc

Patent: Canon RF mount modular CINE camera appears in drawings

Definitely looking forward to something like this. Love the Cinema line of cameras but also loved the form factor of the XC cameras. Something in-between is still a big want in my life.
  2. adamaoc

Blackmagic Design announces new Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K with EF mount

Yeah, I understand that could be the case or maybe licensing it from them would have made the camera go outside of BM's budget... just definitely would have been nice.
  3. adamaoc

Blackmagic Design announces new Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K with EF mount

Love it. Looking forward to seeing how it is. The only gripe I'd have is it would have been cool to see it have the new RF mount instead of the EF. RF lenses are the future and if you wanted to use EF you could take advantage of the Canon adapter with built-in ND.
  4. adamaoc

A Minor Update on Canon's Plans for NAB 2018

Would love this.
  5. adamaoc

New 4K ILC Coming From Canon in 2018, Not Cinema EOS [CR2]

I'm actually really excited about this. I especially like the idea that this could become its own line of cameras. An XC-like camera with an EF-mount, I'd be all over it. I'd even be okay seeing them make one that's not 4K and have a lineup that can get you up to 4K...
  6. adamaoc

It's Time to Vote on Your Favourite Gear From Canon in 2017

We don't get to see the results :| My wish section was on the XC15-like camera with EF mount... but wasn't on the list. A full-frame mirrorless sounds good too though ;)
  7. adamaoc

Canon XC15 Style Camera Coming with EF Mount? [CR2]

I used the XC10 for an event I had to shoot and I actually really liked it. The biggest thing holding me back from buying one always was the fact that you couldn't interchange the lens. Putting an EF mount on this type of camera is exactly what I'm looking for so long as the price remains close...